Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Classifieds > For Sale
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2015, 12:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

SuperVX - '94 Honda Civic VX
90 day: 52.17 mpg (US)
93 Si Shell/94VX Shell/D15Z1 in NW ohio

MI have a conversion project that I no longer have the time and money to complete at the moment, so I'm willing to sell the project to somebody with some mechanical and body know how to get them up and running if they want to take it on.
The plan was to take the D15Z1 one out of the 94 VX that I drove back from Cleveland to NW Ohio, and put the D15Z1 into a 93 Si Shell that I had acquired locally, since it was much more solid. Since then, the few remnants in the Si have been stripped out, and most of the 94 VX has been stripped out and the D15Z1 has been taken out of the 94VX as I was going to prep the body on the 93 Si for paint this spring, but due to unfortunate circumstances, I have had to stray away from this project even though I know it would turn out spectacular for myself or somebody else with some means of finishing it and somebody could easily make a sizable profit when finished if they are aiming to. Located near Lima, Ohio.

What I have:

-1994 VX Shell-$150...$225 with VX wheels included
It's in rough shape...no doubt about it. The typical rust areas like the rockers, rear quarters, tailgate, and bottom of the doors are in rough shape. It's repairable if you are a body person and want to cut it out and weld in solid pieces, but I had the Si Shell to use, so it was just easier to use it. I will include all the VX bits that it came with. I have them cataloged and labeled. I drove the car back from Cleveland and it drove fine...tracked straight, but the rear drum brakes and brake lines will need addressed in the future. I have a title for it.

How it looked when I bought it and drove it back from Cleveland.

-D15Z1+trans+P07 ECU out of 94VX-$400
It looks ugly just like the rest of the 94 VX, but the engine runs like a top and so does the tranny even at 204K miles. I drove it back from Cleveland with no problems whatsoever and it ran great. I checked the compression across all 4 cylinders and all 4 cylinders were between 180-184 psi across the board. It does need the 5 wire O2 sensor replaced. It's already pulled out of the car and setting off to the side.

Last edited by jeffcat; 03-24-2015 at 10:20 PM..
Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Reply  Post New Thread