Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > Fossil Fuel Free
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2008, 08:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Kayak hauler - '05 Mitsubishi Lancer ES
90 day: 33.88 mpg (US)
The government isn't just sitting on its butt!

I was doing some research on energy audits and energy efficiency funding when I came across this website. I found it very interesting that the USDOE is looking for PHEVs.

EERE Financial Opportunities: Financial Opps NewsDetail Page

"The Department of Energy's Vehicle Technologies Program is seeking applications for cost-shared development and demonstration of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles. The vehicle shall be capable of charging by using the standard 110 volt outlet found in every home and building across the United States. Applications submitted for Round 2 will only be evaluated under Round 2 of the announcement."

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Reply  Post New Thread