Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Classifieds > For Sale
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2008, 03:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

oof, got taken

I had 2 91 metro convertables before, and I loved them, so I was really happy to get ahold of a 91 pontiac firefly, I talked and talked, and grilled about the rust, last minute, I end up without the money, and with this car, couldnt even put it up on the lift, thing is about to crack in half, the engine is fine, as is the transmission, the top and most of the cosmetics are good (tho things like paint arent really a concern as I can have em re-sprayed) but the rocker panels are like gone, the rails are gone, I mean not enough to even weld too.

I am looking for a convertable body, preferably without rust, or maybe like minor repairable rust, I am allready 4 grand in the hole on this car, plus I am gonna have to part out a lot/ pay for an engine and transmission transfer, and buy replacements for anything that I can't yank off this car or the body. so i don't have a whole lot to spend, but I am not trying to pull a fast one or anything. None of the junk yards will give up any bodies, cause they are all parts sellers, so I am hoping to find someone here (I have been lurking for about 2 years) or plan b is a ninja suit, and a tow truck, haha.

my phone number is 727-581-1757, if you have a body you want to get rid off that isnt swiss cheese, preferably a convertable, I have the top for it and some of the panels on this car are in good shape, I can arrange transport hopefully, or figure something out, ask for tory.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Reply  Post New Thread