Tiny: 1990 Honda CRX HF
Displacement: 1.5 L
Fuel type: gasoline
Transmission: manual
Curb weight: 1967 lbs
Coefficient of drag: 0.29
Frontal area: 0 sq.ft.
Instrumentation:
Description: 90 crx hf that has beat up fenders and hood. For the most part the rest of the car is fine. Also doesn't have side skirts of any kind on it right now. Which has most likely increased my drag a lot. Someone that owned it previously put on a dx or si head on it because it says it's a 16 valve. I bought a used hf engine from someone on cl for cheap and it has the right head. Just haven't taken the time to change motors and see what's what. For now my car is aerodynamically "dirty" in a few places worse than when it's in stock form. My passenger fender got caught on the door and forced the fender all the way in. I'm still getting great mpg's regardless.
Build Thread:
Current Mods: Passenger side mirror delete. Swapped to vx rims with 155/80/r13 tires at 50psi.

Planned Mods: Some type of boattail. Replace driver side mirror with interior mirror on opposite side of block plate. Air deflectors for wheels. Wheels skirts. Wiper deflector. Aero skirts. Aero front like aerocivic has. Replace hood and fenders with fiberglass. Full underbelly pan.
Official Fuel Economy Ratings
EPA city 40 mpg(US)
EPA highway 47 mpg(US)
EPA combined 44 mpg(US)

Actual Fuel Economy Performance
Lifetime 55.97 mpg(US)
Last 3 tanks 55.97 mpg(US)
90 days No data entered
View Fuel Log
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001

(Created: 2010-10-30 18:01:10 / Modified: 2010-10-30 18:25:00)