EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://ecomodder.com/forum/lounge.html)
-   -   A feminist comes to terms with the Men's Rights movement (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/feminist-comes-terms-mens-rights-movement-36403.html)

All Darc 04-24-2018 02:41 PM

A feminist comes to terms with the Men's Rights movement
 
At least one, at least one feminst, oppened the eyes :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WMuzhQXJoY


But why so many took the mass riot and forgot about the other side, that man also suffer in the world ?
Why people arte so selfish to only think about what it's similar, and don't make any effort to put themselves in the place of other kinds of people ?

Maybe because power corrupts... In the same way it corrupted man during old times fashion, it now corrupts women.

The flag syndrome... she felt it herself when her documentary was released, since instead of debate with reason, people just attacked her.
THAT'S WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY : People became fuc...king politics, politic tools. It's just a banch of monkeys (no race issue here) acting like crazy in a footaball/soccer game stadium.

Now Facebook, Youtube, and other media that offers buble syndrome (people connect with just who think like them) things got worse.

Reason it's in serious extinction process, in serious danger. Media managed people to became this desgrace, puppets, tools, political flags.

In the end people, overal society, get poorer, the richs of industry and media get richer, overal people get unhappy, mentally disrupted, etc...

redpoint5 04-24-2018 03:32 PM

I don't know how it is in other countries, but in the US, there is a growing culture of victimhood being a virtue. Those who are identified as belonging to the most oppressed groups are viewed as the most virtuous and credible individuals, ironically displaying extreme prejudice by those most loudly calling for the end of prejudice. There is a parallel habit of conjuring offense, because by being offended, we can claim victimhood status. Somehow the virtue of being slow to anger, and patient to listen has been replaced with quick to anger and unwillingness to listen.

Rather than treat people as individuals, we have categorized people into groups who are not allowed to have individual thoughts or expression, who are valued for their membership in the club rather than their unique thoughts and abilities.

I've always said I was a feminist, and that is because I am a humanist. Show me concrete examples of undue injustice and I'll take up the cause.

All Darc 04-24-2018 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redpoint5 (Post 567652)
I don't know how it is in other countries, but in the US, there is a growing culture of victimhood being a virtue.

Brazil media copy all the worst side of USA culture. From Big Brother to flag syndrome. I hope that the american people who drink coffe by their a...ss (like Gwyneth Paltrow), don't get large or became fashion, cause Brazil it's a huge producer of coffee.

Quote:

Originally Posted by redpoint5 (Post 567652)
Somehow the virtue of being slow to anger, and patient to listen has been replaced with quick to anger and unwillingness to listen.

Great sentence. People are creating their own political party on social medias. Everyone complain about wars, but creates their own angry wars in disputes for likes, for views, for share videos etc...

Quote:

Originally Posted by redpoint5 (Post 567652)
Rather than treat people as individuals, we have categorized people into groups who are not allowed to have individual thoughts or expression, who are valued for their membership in the club rather than their unique thoughts and abilities.


And who don't want to belong to silly groups are not well received, or get attacked by both sides, making this right decision not atractive.

Quote:

Originally Posted by redpoint5 (Post 567652)
I've always said I was a feminist, and that is because I am a humanist. Show me concrete examples of undue injustice and I'll take up the cause.

If we talk about human rights, we are cinfused with people that only workship violent criminal rights, at least on Brazil it's this way.

redpoint5 04-24-2018 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All Darc (Post 567658)
And who don't want to belong to silly groups are not well received, or get attacked by both sides, making this right decision not atractive.

I just like people in general, and have found redeeming qualities in nearly everyone. For this reason, I do not fit into a group who would be unkind towards another group. I've really never cared to be accepted by a group, but have always cared about individual interaction with people.

ME_Andy 04-24-2018 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redpoint5 (Post 567652)
Somehow the virtue of being slow to anger, and patient to listen has been replaced with quick to anger and unwillingness to listen.

Maybe true on social media. Never will be true in face-to-face interactions, I think

All Darc 04-24-2018 10:19 PM

Uhhnnn... It depends...

In a forum, like this, we have to listen (read to give a answer), and the fact it's not exactly real time (need to access) give people time to think and explain in details. In youtube or Facebook people are quicker, since it's videos or memes to cut off, change chanel, block etc...

In a live talk people get angry (specially in countries like mine) and don't let the other speak or at least interrupt, making difficilt to elaborate a sentence and use reason in well msnner.

The only very decent and advanced dialogues I had was on internet, with few people. In my city I found even many people who are teachers of universities to be stupidy, hypocrite, close minded, tight to traditions affecting thinking, pre-manufactured phylosophy, political or religious stuck, and cowards. They are not just that but they also strange who is not. It's a misery.

Facebook made a lot of people go away from web Foruns, and it was a loss.

Will the future be a anger web, with political flags puppets on war, or a faked politically correct masked society wishing each otehr approaval, like the series Black Mirror ???

Quote:

Originally Posted by ME_Andy (Post 567675)
Maybe true on social media. Never will be true in face-to-face interactions, I think


ME_Andy 04-24-2018 10:37 PM

I'm not really sure what this thread is about but the gender pay gap, statistically, can be explained by factors other than discrimination.

The True Story of the Gender Pay Gap - Freakonomics Freakonomics

All Darc 04-24-2018 10:52 PM

Yeah, radical feminsts ignore hours, pregancy and maternity license, expertise...

But if you argue with them they will say this i man intolerance making women not desire go ahead, or man guilty for reject women in high positions. They always give a excuse pointing man guilty.

If you say nursery have less man and that physiotherapy have less man, they will say that's because man don't wan't. But they will blame man for there are less women on engineering.
They acuse man to don't handle babies well, but will say man can't take care of babies in case of a dispute for children.

like I said, it's a political flag war, and not a search for truth, justice and reason.
I hate sexist people, man or women. Most actual feminist get some sort of sexist (disguised) against man or even against some women.

There was a girl on school, who was against sexism, against unequality, but she said that women's money was just for her, and man's money was for the family (house, kids, wife). And she believed man must pay dinner. I bet she still talk about the pay gap .

Quote:

Originally Posted by ME_Andy (Post 567678)
I'm not really sure what this thread is about but the gender pay gap, statistically, can be explained by factors other than discrimination.

The True Story of the Gender Pay Gap - Freakonomics Freakonomics


redpoint5 04-24-2018 11:14 PM

Even if there is a pay gap, it's probably explained by women generally avoiding conflict, and men generally being more accepting of conflict. My useless anecdote is my wife will sign any contract without haggling, or go along with any authority figure. I haggle contracts and question authority. Women tend to seek to be liked / loved, and men tend to seek to be respected. It's in a businesses best interest to pay the lowest amount to satisfy an employee, and it's in the employees interest to demand the highest pay the employer is willing to pay.

The Jordan Peterson / Cathy Newman "discussion" is closest to summarizing my thoughts on the subject. In short, the reason for pay differences are many, and discrimination could be a factor, but it isn't the primary factor, or sole factor.

Regarding face to face vs online interactions, there might be some truth to that. The more barriers to picking up social cues there are, the easier it is to imagine the worst about someone. It's very easy to get angry at a car that cuts you off on the road, but then again, there is a lot separating the 2 people. I doubt many people would run around me as I'm approaching a line and jump in right in front of me.

Then again, there is always this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg_yVP-G0jw

slowmover 04-24-2018 11:28 PM

There is no pay gap.

But there sure as hell is an efficiency/competency gap.

All Darc 04-24-2018 11:31 PM

Women are more honest in some things, making them less competitive in this corrupt world of lies and tricks. Testosteron domains this sick disgusting warlord world.

I prefer women sellers, since they don't use to get on my nerves, with abusive insistence and lies that most male sellers do. Man tryig to sell digital TV signature for chanels are trouble, since they lie, they insist, some of them don't accept when I tell the system it's a sh...t.
Women sellers are more kind, do not lie so much, accept better when I say the system it's a mess.
I remamber when on street one female seller approached me, very kind and very nice, offering a web and signed digital chanels, and I explained nearly everyting I said in that CRT x LCD thread in this forum. She listened me and keep calm and nice when I said there was no broadcast/sat/cable with good image on Brazil and no good display TV for digital HD images. I was calm and kind too.

I presume some of you will said what I did was a "seller abuse", with all that LCD hate talking you saw in that thread.

All Darc 04-24-2018 11:40 PM

There is a pay gap, making women get more, if we consider many women have 3 children and take a lot of less time on work in each preganancy. Also consider women retire earlier and in general lives more years than man.

Also consider that patriarcal culture it's still present and man are more required for pay bills, pay divorce bills. Society accept man pay everything for women, but don't accept the oposite.

That's a relevant gap...

Women can easily get sex with man, even drunk man, and demand money if get pregnant, or abort if the man was poor. Man can't get sex with drunk women (it's wrong I agree) since it's a rape, and also can't abort the fetus if he didn't wish to be a father.
I's a easy way to evil women get money. They also relies in the sexist culture that tends to call man as gay if they reject a good looking woman, while women are not called lesbian if they reject good looking man.

Quote:

Originally Posted by slowmover (Post 567684)
There is no pay gap.

But there sure as hell is an efficiency/competency gap.


freebeard 04-25-2018 02:35 AM

Quote:

In a forum, like this, we have to listen (read to give a answer), and the fact it's not exactly real time (need to access) give people time to think and explain in details.
Which is why top-posting is so unfriendly. :) Brittany Pettibone at Patriot's Day in Berzerkley, CA:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUDIqIZjgJ8
2:52 — she doesn't even flinch.
3:46 — the crowd cheers her on.

Cassie Jaye is a good example of the left rejecting dialog. You might also like Candace Owens. She also was ejected from the Left. She's supported by Kanye West, who is a celebrity. (Ben Shapiro is unimpressed).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypBAkQcKymk

See Brittany Pettibone

And Blonde in the Belly of the Beast

All Darc 04-25-2018 08:51 AM

I'm not right or left. I found both insane today, due radicalism in general.

On Brazil we had righ and left, and both did sh...t.
Right now I will not e vote left cause they were 12 years in power and did a lot of damage to economy, and a lot of corruption scandals, the biggest on history. It's not good to any side grow too much and get too much power.
This lefthere needs to be removed from command, but the right here it's also corrupt and will not save the country.

oil pan 4 04-25-2018 10:03 AM

My wife makes more than I do. So I can't complain.
Women tend to take stable secure jobs, also our modern society assigns zero value to having and raising your childern, for some reason.
Men tend to aggressively seek out jobs with higher pay.
When an economic down turn happens guess who is more likely to loose their job.

samwichse 04-25-2018 10:57 AM

I'm quite sure you are in the wrong forum for this kind of discussion.

All Darc 04-25-2018 12:08 PM

Well... it's Off Topic section. And I have no bad intention

Here I found intelligent people, calm, who respect each other, and also variable opinions.
In foruns about politics I probably would found angry people, fanatic people.

Anyway let me know if I broke some forum's rules or if I get off the line.

Regards

Quote:

Originally Posted by samwichse (Post 567725)
I'm quite sure you are in the wrong forum for this kind of discussion.


freebeard 04-25-2018 12:46 PM

Quote:

...or if I get off the line.
I'm hoping you break the habit of top posting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by samwichse
I'm quite sure you are in the wrong forum for this kind of discussion.

Thank you for your input.

Quote:

I'm not right or left. I found both insane today, due radicalism in general.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped..._chart.svg.pnghttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_compass

Left-right reduces complexity to a single dimension. Adding even a 2nd dimension, produces a field instead of a spectrum. Imagine what you could do with a third axis.

You can take their test to see where you land. I don't do online surveys, but am probably in the middle of the muddle. Being an anarchist that likes borders. :confused:

All Darc 04-25-2018 01:40 PM

No system can work where people are pseudo garbage (variable but looking in general).

If you give a Finland standart schools and services, standart city, to people with no moral values, with no respect, with no responsibility, ignorant minds, and they will destroy it. That's why I made the analogy of Heaven gave to bad people turning always back into a Hell.

To fix a bad culture can take many years, and depending of how is the basic culture, how strong iot is connected or pride of the main deffects, it takes even more. And there are cultures that do not accept any fix, too pride of their own ignorance.

-I believe government must exist (so libertarians are uthopic) as long as humans are irrational and stupid imoral, needing control (police/army) laws, to protect society of society itself. The more moral and civilized it's a society, the less controller the government can be.
Any group who split away from society and governments, would create some rules and have their own government or kind of anyway. So the state always exists in a more or less fashion.
If a bunch of people go to a island, in a month they will create a state, rules, something, so a fully free place would be someone alone in a island, and even so he must survive and follow rules to try survive.

-Governent must be for the people and not for few who want controll people to just profit over it. Government must give basic education and health, justice system, and try to keep economy active and productive without overcontroll it.

-But the government, in certain way, it's everyone. People have also responsabilities. They can't just make sh...t and wait government to fix everyting. People should not have kids, being horrible persons which would turn kids life miserable, with horrible families with problems, drugs, bad relation between parents. Society should not demand people to have kids as is was nearly mandatory tradition, since not everyone have talent to.

-Economic must have some competion and also oportunity. You can't make people equal, cause their are not, starting from genetics, from parents creation, influences, natural talents. Competion make human mind sharper, creates a lot more solutions. But economics also enhances killer instint, criminal activity, social violence. The system must be open to differences, as long as the lower side keep dignity too. Money should not give legal privileges. (money should be redefined).

-And there are international competition. Rich and poor countries. Rich want to stay rich and poor want to became rich, and that's why planet ecology are always in second place of priority. Monkeys from different bands in fight.

-Men, women, white, blacks, gays, lesbians, trans, whatever, must have equal rights and no privileges. Equal oportunities it's difficult to garantee, since it's impossible to give equaly good parents creation to everyone or equally good genes.
You can try gave equal schools, but if a couple work harder to pay a better school, they can't be blameed. School don't do much when someone have terrible parents.

-Freedon of belief it's a problem, since many kind of beliefs are against freedon and inforces belief to kids since a age when brain can't judge, what some people call intelectual child abuse. Not all beliefs standarts could be allowed for parenthood, like the most fanatic ones. But how would we stop it ? Sterilization??? So it's a huge problem, and we once again go back to the society own culture and values. A government can't be really good if the people are crap.

-People are free to choice but must pay for bad choices. If they want to be a drunk or use drugs, they should not have kids and pay the heath care thenselves. If they put itself and others around in danger, with heavy drugs, they must be excluded or put aways to not endanger others.

-Above all, people (all social class and all genders and races) must pay for their crimes, since childhood (with educational punishment and checking if parenthood is the problem). Any society where people are not punished for evil behave tends to be a disgrace. Any justice that do not work for all it's no justice at all. You can't have partial justice.
Perople must have the right to not be brin washed by over manipulation of media. Education system should focus a lot to protect people from this, tecahing how manipulation happens, how spot and avoid it.

-Good people should be rewarded, since childhood. Votes should have more or less value according how someone was, in terms of good behave, good acts, and perhaps also how inteligent.

-And there should be laws against LCD & HDTV broadcast marketing lies.


PS: Top posting for me looks the correct. It's not a Freudian desire to be above. :-)

freebeard 04-25-2018 02:34 PM

You are not wrong.

Quote:

-Good people should be rewarded, since childhood. Votes should have more or less value according how someone was, in terms of good behave, good acts, and perhaps also how inteligent.
The problem is who decides. See the China 'social credit' scores.

Quote:

PS: Top posting for me looks the correct. It's not a Freudian desire to be above. :-)
I just like to complain. :)

All Darc 04-25-2018 04:14 PM

Yeah, like I said, you can't have really good things from a pseudo-garbage cultures, after all the leaders will come from the same garbage civilization, cultural values of a given people.
I see in my own country, garbage people, cretins, saw as normal, while the few survivors, with sight to see the whole crap, being labeled as not normal if decide to not mix with the usual bunch or if decide to stay alone.

The left here only blame the richs and greeds, and despite they have some reason on blame it, since the social contrast here it's very high and justice manly punish poors, they forget most of poor are also cretins when have chance, when get some power, or are cretins inside the poor way.
The classic left talk : "They got criminal because born poor." But it's not that simple. Richs who born ion rich families, but with horrible parents, are poor in moral values somehow and can became rich criminal (with expensive lawyers saving their a...s), maybe poorer than who born in a poor family in terms of money.

Football game... each one only support they own side and blame the oposite team.

We live in a brown-noser reality today. Media need to make praise (disguise) people, to people buy things and make them rich, even than in reality manipulate and slave people somehow. Politics need to be "kind" to their side of politics people, cause need their vote.
So people are not target of guilty, and nearly noone blame people. It's like some Hotel rules that said : "The client it's always right."
Noone have courage to say (showing face) that the cultuire and people are a garbage.

I don't get uypset with your complain, cause I'm the king of complains, given the CRT x LCD thread I created. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by freebeard (Post 567760)
You are not wrong.

The problem is who decides. See the China 'social credit' scores.


I just like to complain. :)


freebeard 04-25-2018 04:57 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Wa...f_Loving_Grace

Quote:

"All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace" is Brautigan's most frequently reprinted poem.[3] In the original 1967 publication, Brautigan included a copyleft statement which retains copyright but grants permission to reprint any poem in All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace so long as it's given away for free.[9]
Copyleft in 1967! Do you know about the Diggers?
Loving Grace

Quote:

The Digger Papers (August, 1968) — Page Eleven
All Watched over by Machines of Loving Grace

I like to think (and
the sooner the better!)
of a cybernetic meadow
where mammals and computers
live together in mutually
programming harmony
like pure water
touching clear sky.

I like to think
. . . . . . . .(right now, please!)
of a cybernetic forest
filled with pines and electronics
where deer stroll peacefully
past computers
as if they were flowers
with spinning blossoms.

I like to think
. . . . . . . (it has to be!)
of a cybernetic ecology
where we are free of our labors
and joined back to nature,
returned to our mammal
brothers and sisters,
and all watched over
by machines of loving grace.

[end]


freebeard 04-25-2018 07:45 PM

Quote:

Yeah, like I said, you can't have really good things from a pseudo-garbage cultures, after all the leaders will come from the same garbage civilization, cultural values of a given people.
I see in my own country, garbage people, cretins, saw as normal, while the few survivors, with sight to see the whole crap, being labeled as not normal if decide to not mix with the usual bunch or if decide to stay alone.
Think about this. You are in a position to make a difference, because there is a vast difference to be made. Everywhere around the world the tide is running your way. A Brit-icism: "Stay calm and carry on".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEHrndvoefw

Learn about the powers of persuasion and go forth.

cRiPpLe_rOoStEr 04-26-2018 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All Darc (Post 567680)
If you say nursery have less man and that physiotherapy have less man, they will say that's because man don't wan't. But they will blame man for there are less women on engineering.

The amount of women in the health sciences in general seems to be quite disproportionate nowadays, while in technological areas there is still more men than women, even though I have already seen female engineers working at construction sites. So, whoever tries to claim "sexism" prevents women to become engineers, or to flourish in science at all, is the actual sexist.


Quote:

They acuse man to don't handle babies well, but will say man can't take care of babies in case of a dispute for children.

like I said, it's a political flag war, and not a search for truth, justice and reason.
I have already seen feminazis complaining that keeping the children after the divorce was a "burden" to the mother, but many divorced (or even single) moms seem to rely on child support from their former husband/boyfriend (if not a one-night-only fool) as their main income source. Basically using the kids as a blank paycheck...


Quote:

Most actual feminist get some sort of sexist (disguised) against man or even against some women.
Actual feminazis are dumb enough to complain when a female dog stands to urinate like a male dog usually does (it happened at least once while I was walking my dog, who happened to be the dominant of the litter, but it might've happened to other peoples' dogs as well). Well, considering that some women have already resorted to disposable plastic cones to urinate standing at places where a restroom might not be so readily available, that's just another pointless whining from them.


Quote:

There was a girl on school, who was against sexism, against unequality, but he said that women's money was just for her, and man's money was for the family (house, kids, wife). And she believed man must pay dinner. I bet she still talk about the pay gap .
A few years ago I inquired a feminazi why don't they try to make military enlistment compulsory for girls in Brazil like it's done in Israel, and she told me feminism was "a fight for rights, not for obligations". Well, considering that every right should be followed by a responsibility, it's quite clear they only want to be granted privileges...

freebeard 04-26-2018 03:28 PM

Quote:

rights...obligations...privileges...
There ya go.

Xist 04-26-2018 04:48 PM

I remember reading that something like the American Association of University Women determined that most of the gender gap was men and women choosing different specialties in the same field. Women preferred 2:1 over men for STEM faculty positions | Cornell Chronicle I understand there is a high turnover of women in STEM fields. I cannot find statistics, but I did find "[M]any women leave jobs in the science, technology, engineering and math fields within a decade of entering the STEM workforce when their male counterparts do not." https://www.usnews.com/news/articles...n-only-want-to

It says they found causes other than the family, although it does not say the family is not an influence. It also indicates that men are more likely than women to work for a boss that is a jerk and you cannot treat men and women the same, you need to treat women special.

A university planned a big Mens Rights conference. It was canceled due to complaints. A group held a meeting which attracted more protesters than investigators and then someone pulled a fire alarm.

freebeard 04-26-2018 06:53 PM

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=antifa+pul...moon&ia=videos

Which one were you thinking of? Sargon of Akkad at Kings College? Faith Goldy at Laurier? Milly Wheeler at Berzerkley?

cRiPpLe_rOoStEr 04-26-2018 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xist (Post 567888)
A university planned a big Mens Rights conference. It was canceled due to complaints. A group held a meeting which attracted more protesters than investigators and then someone pulled a fire alarm.

Makes me wonder what Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. would have to say about that... Well, considering his speech about getting more frightened by the silence of good-willing people than by the screams from the evil ones, I believe he would've supported such Mens' Rights conference. When it comes to judgements based on a biological feature, feminazis are in pair with old-school racists.

All Darc 04-26-2018 07:37 PM

Type on Google : How to train your dog to urinate over feminazis.
:D

Any man movement so insane as such feminazi nonsense would be target of Psychiatric cometee.
Feminsm, the word, in theory was suposed to reach equality, not privileges. That's why we can't just say these dum...b heads are feminists, so we call them feminazis.
Canibalism even started among it, since they now attack white women too who don't agree with their agenda.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cRiPpLe_rOoStEr (Post 567852)
Actual feminazis are dumb enough to complain when a female dog stands to urinate like a male dog usually does (it happened at least once while I was walking my dog...


Women brain are different, the neurology it's not exact the same as man. Man get nonsense due anger, temper, testosterone making a guy lost his mind and make sh...t. Women brain it's not such thing, but they get nonsense without deep anger but with emotions, desires. They lost the logic before get deep anger.

Women are responsible for a lot of sexism, since they make a lot of young boys moral education, and also because it's women who choose the partner most times, and they choose bad. 20% of man have 80% of women in sexual relation. This 20% of man are suposed to be the most ... welll... not the most right but the most erotized, violent. Women prefer bad guys, and also tries to destroy man when feels rejected. Same evil as man when rejected.
Women are not angels victms, they also have the bestiality instints as man, but in a more disguised way. They flirt in dissimulated way, also waits man go after them, so women will never blame thenselves for choose bad.

I'm not saying wom,en are bad, but just saying they are no better than man. Same evil but in other way. After all human are a animals. When women have power they also get into criminal activities in similar ways to man.
Of course there are women who needs help, victms of bad husband, controller husbands, but we can't generalize things as all mans was always the wrong side in all themes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cRiPpLe_rOoStEr (Post 567852)
A few years ago I inquired a feminazi why don't they try to make military enlistment compulsory for girls in Brazil like it's done in Israel, and she told me feminism was "a fight for rights, not for obligations". Well, considering that every right should be followed by a responsibility, it's quite clear they only want to be granted privileges...


All Darc 04-26-2018 07:46 PM

The legacy of the erotization and manipulation of society and sexual explotaion made by media :

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/7...nic-immigrants

And as always the one who most suffer are the poor and the ones with less education or less moral values family tree.

All Darc 04-26-2018 08:04 PM

In old days we had horrible witch hunter. Now we have something similar, but to male "witches". How would we call it ? Wizard hunter ? Warlock hunter ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xist (Post 567888)
A university planned a big Mens Rights conference. It was canceled due to complaints. A group held a meeting which attracted more protesters than investigators and then someone pulled a fire alarm.


cRiPpLe_rOoStEr 04-27-2018 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All Darc (Post 567910)
Type on Google : How to train your dog to urinate over feminazis.
:D

I guess they would feel more pissed off (no pun intended) if I had a male dog instead of Vanessa (yes, that's the name of the b*tch).
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lw3RHzb142.../photo9915.jpg


Quote:

Feminsm, the word, in theory was suposed to reach equality, not privileges.
So was communism, and we know it doesn't end well...


Quote:

Women brain are different, the neurology it's not exact the same as man. Man get nonsense due anger, temper, testosterone making a guy lost his mind and make sh...t. Women brain it's not such thing, but they get nonsense without deep anger but with emotions, desires. They lost the logic before get deep anger.
My mother is a psychologist. But anyway, women may also occasionally display some disproportionate anger, even though it's more noticeable when they have PMS (or TPM as it's known in our country).

All Darc 04-27-2018 01:03 PM

Next time you can say she is a transgender dog, that she choosed to be male, just to the bit-ches go away.

No offense, but I don't really consider psychology a science. It's more to the side of pseudoscience than true science. Too many different fronts, a lot of phylosophy mixtured together, frail or rare proofs...
And they try to controll people, make people calm and accepted by society, without judging too much society itself. Almost a social controll agent. It's more runned by politics than science.

When politics wasn't connected to power for women and gays and trans, psychology had different opinions, said they were ill, but now they "turned the side of the disc" and say the oposite, even with emotional and militant way, forgetting that themselves was the "evil they make critics today". It's like a former nazi making hard critcs to new nazis.

Some psichologists give money to evangelic preachers who says gays and non christian will go to hell, but in professional life they talk about prejudice and the problem of sexism in society. A female psychologist in the fitness academy used to tell me I needed help, just because I don't want relationships, since I consider society horrible. But she is evangelic and post on Facebook memes or articles about prejudice against gays, women and trans.
Interesting how they have prejudice against who want to stay alone, but post things in favor of gays in her professional life to please her colleagues of profession. That's because gays got political power and money, and people who want stay alone have no political power or a movement behind.
So, for me it's all b...ull sh..t.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cRiPpLe_rOoStEr (Post 567969)


redpoint5 04-27-2018 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All Darc (Post 567910)
Feminsm, the word, in theory was suposed to reach equality, not privileges. That's why we can't just say these dum...b heads are feminists, so we call them feminazis.

I'm not a fan of using inflammatory language or name calling because it serves no purpose. Nobody will be convinced by your argument by name calling, and quite the opposite is more likely. Those offended by the name calling will close their ears and ramp up hostility. The only time inflammatory language is useful is when you need to rally soldiers, build courage, and face an existential threat.

This is where you risk getting reprimanded, because the purpose of the forum is to provide a welcoming environment for those interested in efficiency.

The forum owners/administrators have been very liberal in their acceptance of speech, and I commend them for that. Because I enjoy having a platform to discuss ideas, I try to be careful not to go out of my way to be offensive or antagonistic.

That said, I consider myself a feminist because I am for equal legal rights for women universally. This is why I am against Muslim states (not necessarily the religion), who by law, treat women more as property and less as humans with equal intrinsic value.

Quote:

Women brain are different, the neurology it's not exact the same as man. Man get nonsense due anger, temper, testosterone making a guy lost his mind and make sh...t. Women brain it's not such thing, but they get nonsense without deep anger but with emotions, desires. They lost the logic before get deep anger.
Well said. While this is a generality, it often holds true. My wife is more rational than most women, but she still holds onto some beliefs that are guided solely by her feeling, and refuses to confront the cognitive dissonance of those beliefs which conflict with logic.

On the other hand, when I am calm I stick steadfast to logic, and quickly abandon any idea that is unreasonable. Then when some jerk on the highway acts like they are the most important person on earth, I lose my mind, and reason gives way to anger. It's not good, because I should not allow others the privilege of controlling my mood. Anger needs to be reserved for when it is absolutely necessary, not for trivial breaches of social behavior.

Quote:

Women are not angels victms, they also have the bestiality instints as man, but in a more disguised way. They flirt in dissimulated way, also waits man go after them, so women will never blame thenselves for choose bad.

I'm not saying wom,en are bad, but just saying they are no better than man. Same evil but in other way.
Same self-centered flaw, but the outcomes are not nearly equal. When a man gives in to evil, 100 million people can die. Sure, there are women in history that have been the direct cause of death, but it's most often men, and the most horrific incidences are lead by men.

In my view, men are more likely to swing towards extreme ends of good and evil, where they can display enormous acts of heroism, or horrific acts of malevolence. Women are more likely to remain around the center, neither venturing towards extreme evil nor extreme heroism. Of course, this is a broad generalization, and there are always exceptions, but this is often how the different sexes behave.

As an aside, my wife mentioned something last night about babies, and I asked her to repeat what she had just shared because I had been thinking about helicopters. Then she said that I would be thinking about babies too if I were carrying a child, and I said perhaps, but I'd still think a lot about helicopters.

My wife will be much better at attending to the minutia and boring (to me) details of nurturing a child, whereas I'll be most concerned with the broad technical challenges of having a family.

EDIT: A link to the first person I found to broadly described what I had observed about the differences between male and female logic:

http://www.dstoner.net/Philosophy_Religion/MFLogic.html

freebeard 04-27-2018 02:34 PM

Quote:

I'm not a fan of using inflammatory language or name calling because it serves no purpose....

This is where you risk getting reprimanded, because the purpose of the forum is to provide a welcoming environment for those interested in efficiency.

The forum owners/administrators have been very liberal in their acceptance of speech, and I commend them for that....
Thanks. Needs to be said.

Quote:

That said, I consider myself a feminist because I am for equal legal rights for women universally. This is why I am against Muslim states (not necessarily the religion), who by law, treat women more as property and less as humans with equal intrinsic value.
I find it helpful to discern three waves. First and second wave were right and proper, the third wave failed to hit the brakes.

redpoint5 04-27-2018 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freebeard (Post 567986)
I find it helpful to discern three waves. First and second wave were right and proper, the third wave failed to hit the brakes.

The 3rd wave will dissipate as most reasonable women take offense to belittling their instinct to child rearing, which the most important job that humans can take on.

All Darc 04-27-2018 03:02 PM

Sorry for the language. I only use in situations a nonsense it's clear, like the women anoying the guy due his dog's way to urinate. I would not use such words in a real polemic thing where debate it's clear and true it's not easy to find. I'm not angry when I says such words in general, but perplex with the absurds.

I'm in favor of equal rights, but I will never say I'm a feminst cause this word lost the meaning a long time ago. I prefer to say I'm in favor of truth and justice to everyone.

Men have more incidence of psychopath/sociopathy, and they use to be the warlords along human savage history. it's about 3 or 4 psychopaths for men for each woman psychopath.
And remamber women along centuries had no political power, most couldn't even work and live alone. Now that they get power we see a rising in women criminals. In my country the number and proportion (compared to man) of female in prison had raised a lot. The women leading gangs, leading robberies, and even killing in sadistic ways, also raised. In school, fight among girls and teen girls, also increased a lot.

Many evil women like to feels the power and even the evil satisfaction through a man, like a gangster's girls. They like to be the girl of a horrible man in power. It's safer to them. Take the actress Allison Mack, bringing other women to the sadistic religious sect leader, who tortured and starved women.
I want to see feminists demand she get equal rights now, in terms of years in prison. But she will probably say she was dumb, stupid, manipulated, a dum...b women who can't figure things and so deserves a slight sentence or even let free. And no feminst will blame her.
Yes, sexism helps criminal women to get slight sentence, since many male sexist judges thinks women are idiots who follows bad guys, or that women are too stupid to self controll as man.

Quote:

Originally Posted by redpoint5 (Post 567981)
I'm not a fan of using inflammatory...

That said, I consider myself a feminist because I am for equal legal rights for women universally...


In my view, men are more likely to swing towards extreme ends of good and evil, where they can display enormous acts of heroism, or horrific acts of malevolence. Women are more likely to remain around the center, neither venturing towards extreme evil nor extreme heroism. Of course, this is a broad generalization, and there are always exceptions, but this is often how the different sexes behave.


Xist 04-27-2018 03:32 PM

Something like 15 - 20% of women identify as feminists. Do the rest want fewer rights than men? I cannot imagine they do, they just do not identify with the loudest feminists. I always feel feminists want more rights for women than men, which is inequality.

I am against any country that oppresses women, regardless of ideology.

Redpoint, is your wife growing a carbon-based life form?

It seems like on most places on the Internet, people attack each other, usually without even knowing them. I have always appreciated that members here almost always behaved in a civilized manner, which include an intolerance of name-calling.

Promote intolerance now! :D

redpoint5 04-27-2018 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All Darc (Post 567992)
I'm not angry when I says such words in general, but perplex with the absurds.

Your speech doesn't offend me, but I'm very thick-skinned with these things, but many others are not. While you may not be angry or hold hostility towards people when you post here, it isn't so clear to readers because so much intent is lost when all we have is written words. I know, because I'm often misunderstood in forums due to my directness.

I just wanted you to know that others might take offense to your language, and I would hate to lose the ideas you contribute to the forum just because of language.

Quote:

I'm in favor of equal rights, but I will never say I'm a feminst cause this word lost the meaning a long time ago. I prefer to say I'm in favor of truth and justice to everyone.
I don't want to allow others to abuse the term, which is why I attempt to take ownership of it rather than cede it to extremists. I'm actually saying that extreme feminists are not feminists at all. I deny their wish to be viewed as feminists, because belittling women's innate interest in things other than male dominated traits is actually anti-feminist.

A woman who does not fit traditional feminine attributes still needs a place to exist in harmony with society, but you don't accomplish that by belittling those who do fit traditional attributes, or by attacking men.

All Darc 04-27-2018 04:02 PM

I will try to adequate my speaking to the rules.
In a few years we will probably have a tax over language violation, so it good to me to start to walk the line :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz4HEEiJuGo


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
All content copyright EcoModder.com