Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Off-Topic > The Lounge
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2010, 03:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Looking to find hypermilers in Perth!!

Greetings all, I'm new here.

I'm not actually a hypermiler myself, although I am a driver and own my own car.

I'm actually a student journalist studying at Murdoch University, Perth, Western Australia, and I'm doing an article for my school publication, about hypermiling.

The article will look at what it is, how to do it, the benefits, what you should know, etc.

I would like to be able to get some comments or quotations from any of the hyper-milers who live in Perth, or Western Australia.

Please drop me a PM, or contact me at 04 3038 2322, as I would really love to interview you for this article.

Preferably the interview would be done either over the phone, or through email.

I really appreciate any help here.

PS: Mods, I hope this isn't against ToS or the forum rules, this isn't spam or advertising, and I really need the help here. It's more a personal favour I'm asking I guess, so mods, please help me out here and don't delete this.

Thank you to all who read, for your patience, and hopefully your help and quotations! =)

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 06-18-2010, 09:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

How's your article coming along?

Freemantle and Perth are great places!
The trains are great for getting around there.

Reply  Post New Thread