EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   Success Stories (https://ecomodder.com/forum/success-stories.html)
-   -   A Great Car! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/great-car-29440.html)

debburyl 07-09-2014 01:01 PM

A Great Car! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D In March I bought a 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage De. its a blue 4 Door hatch back.at Frist I was real uneasy about buying a car with such a small engine a 1.2 and a cvt trans. But when I saw the car I Really liked it!!!! So the sales man took us for a test drive and he was a Heavy set Guy who sit it the back and we took it up a suteep hill and it had a lot of power and did fine. Then we took it on the freeway and it did great!! I had to really watch my speed.I fell in love with the car!! And I've. Been really happy with it ever since! And the Gas mileage is what I Really Love. 44 MPG. City and so far is 48.9 on the freeway. And the car is not broke in yet I only have 2,200 miles on it.so I can't wait to see how much better it will get.Everyone should go down and buy one!!! And DONT BELIEVE THE NEGATIVE Comments from pro Honda & Toyota. Promoters

mcrews 07-09-2014 01:14 PM

Welcome !!!

Since few here have 'brand new' cars I'll share some advice.
The most engine wear is in the 5000 miles. I wold recommend changing your oil NOW and at 5000 miles. This gets the metal (from the wear) out of the oil.
The military tested this several yrs ago. and it reduced wear and provided for longevity of the engines.

Daox 07-09-2014 01:17 PM

Welcome to the site. The Mirage indeed is a great ecocar from the gas mileage stand point and the money stand point. Congrats on the new car!

Darin (MetroMPG) and I liked it so much we made a dedicated forum for it:

http://mirageforum.com/

mcrews 07-09-2014 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daox (Post 434473)
Welcome to the site. The Mirage indeed is a great ecocar from the gas mileage stand point and the money stand point. Congrats on the new car!

Darin (MetroMPG) and I liked it so much we made a dedicated forum for it:

Home - Mitsubishi Mirage / Space Star Forum - MirageForum.com

I see what you did there!!!!! :thumbup:

UltArc 07-09-2014 02:10 PM

Welcome! You may find more direct Mirage info at the dedicated forum, but if you want to improve it further, make sure you check out 65+ Vehicle modifications for better fuel economy - EcoModder.com and 100+ Hypermiling / ecodriving tips & tactics for better mpg - EcoModder.com.

jcp123 07-09-2014 04:46 PM

I like these. Mitsu's past makes me a little uneasy but when I replace the Echo, a used one of these will sure be on my list.

Cobb 07-09-2014 05:29 PM

Guys second post and several told him to go to another website, wow...... Surprisingly neither of these guys were frank or xist. :eek:

Yeah, Id like to hear about it. How much room did the fat ******* sales person have? Where is the power band at? What mods are you planing? How loud does the radio go? :turtle:

Xist 07-09-2014 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cobb (Post 434515)
Guys second post and several told him to go to another website, wow...... Surprisingly neither of these guys were frank or xist. :eek:

I capitalize my name!

debburyl 07-15-2014 02:33 PM

negative comments??????

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cobb (Post 434515)

Yeah, Id like to hear about it. How much room did the fat ******* sales person have? Where is the power band at? What mods are you planing? How loud does the radio go? :turtle:

The back seat had room for two more.and for those negative comments I didn't deserve thir 2 cent comments. Try to be kind .

Daox 07-15-2014 02:40 PM

What goals do you have with your Mirage? Any mods planned?