EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   For Sale (https://ecomodder.com/forum/sale.html)
-   -   Honda Insight Battery Pack - Make Offer (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/honda-insight-battery-pack-make-offer-21639.html)

Nerys 04-26-2012 07:23 PM

Honda Insight Battery Pack - Make Offer

I have a honda insight battery pack I got from a front end damaged insight.

I also grabbed the dc/dc converter??

make an offer. you come get or pay actual cost to ship (I don't imagine it would be cheap its big and heavy)

I will get some pics later on but they are not exciting. its a battery pack :-)

NO visible damage to battery pack. No means to charge or test it.

Christ 04-26-2012 11:18 PM

You, sir, should PM me. I might could have a use for this.

Nevermind, I'll PM you. LOL.

interestingstuff 04-27-2012 04:49 AM

Do you guys have any interest in any other Honda Insight parts? I know of one that I'd like to get the wheels off of, but I am sure the guy would be happier if someone took the rest at the same time, and he wasn't left with a carcass with no wheels.

Christ 04-27-2012 02:16 PM

I'd almost sort-of like to the the assist motor, but funding isn't likely for that sort of thing right now...

Could you ask about the price of it and PM it to me, so we're not piping off this thread?

War_Wagon 05-07-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by interestingstuff (Post 303391)
Do you guys have any interest in any other Honda Insight parts? I know of one that I'd like to get the wheels off of, but I am sure the guy would be happier if someone took the rest at the same time, and he wasn't left with a carcass with no wheels.

I could use a front carpet set, a factory casette deck, and headlights. Just trying to think of stuff not to hard to ship.

todayican 05-07-2012 03:16 PM

Still have the pack? I will be in your neighborhood in 11 days :-)

interestingstuff 05-07-2012 04:55 PM

@War Wagon - Yeah thanks. I saw your original postings asking for that stuff and more. (well, the more was a steering wheel.) The problem is that the current owner doesn't want to part things out or ship them.. and I don't know anybody else (besides someone who said they currently don't have enough cash) who wants to take the rest. I only want the wheels which the guy is willing to sell me separately. I would still be willing to help make this happen - I think it's easy economically, if there was someone who could/would take the body and lose parts and do the parting out. (Then I could probably get the wheels cheaper than he has currently offered me! :) )

Stan 05-07-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by interestingstuff (Post 303391)
...the guy would be happier if someone took the rest at the same time, and he wasn't left with a carcass with no wheels.

I thought that was the Philadelphia way. Or do I have that city confused with Pittsburgh? :D

PS - Actually, I'd like to have the entire exterior. My composites shop could probably do something with that... :thumbup:

S0l4Real 05-09-2012 04:36 PM

Interested in the 3rd brake light!!!!!

please e-mail me a price chrisorozco13 at hotmail . com

Christ 05-09-2012 08:38 PM

Nerys - i can't afford it right now, so let the battery pack and charger go to someone that has the funds available. As much as I'd like 'em, they're just not going to be something I can handle right now.