EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (https://ecomodder.com/forum/introductions.html)
-   -   The life of an ecomodder's wife... (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/life-ecomodders-wife-1237.html)

WaxysChick 03-01-2008 03:56 AM

The life of an ecomodder's wife...

I'm new here .My husband introduced me to this homepage."Waxychicken" Since he discovered it he is been driving me nuts about building an electric car. Which I totally agree with . Anything to save us money. I haven't been to the grave yard yes though. I read some where here now we are married he has to take me to the grave yard. Well I haven't been there yet. May be later when he has to go buy more parts something like controllers he keeps talking about...Anyway I'm here to learn about ways on how to save money on home energy.So I hope I'm in the right place before summer in Az hits I would like to find ways to lower our electric bill. This is it for now...:D

SVOboy 03-01-2008 06:14 AM

Welcome to the site! I think this is the first time a member's significant other has signed up, :)

metroschultz 03-01-2008 10:51 AM

Hello Mrs Waxy,

Good Morning, Greetings & Salutations,
I am happy to see the rest of the family getting involved and interested. Good on ya.(As they say down under)
My wife reads the Forum. (A funny thing happened on my way to the Forum...)
I started a thread for her re-learning to drive. (Barbara's Learning Curve)
Glad to have you. There is a lot of info in the Saving @ Home thread.
See you there.
Schultz

PS Now my Daughter and my Wife are driving for FE. Driving me bonkers along the way.

TomO 03-01-2008 12:33 PM

Cool, Ecomodder.com's first married couple posting. Wish my wife would sign up and learn some stuff.

H4MM3R 03-01-2008 01:46 PM

Welcome to the community!

WaxyChicken 03-01-2008 02:30 PM

And she's 100% Puerto Rican. :D

metroschultz 03-01-2008 02:45 PM

Gotta ask

I gotta ask.
What does 100% Puerto Rican have to do with anything?
Is there some cultural difference that I should have learned but didn't cause i was probly not paying attention ?

Your statement brings to mind the song "Cinnamon Girl"
I can't remember who sang it.
But I always liked it.
S.

Gone4 03-02-2008 01:22 AM

Welcome to the forums.

Right now I see no chance in my gf joining either... she finds these things merely annoying right now.

Peakster 03-02-2008 01:32 AM

Greetings and salutations :).

Saving money on home energy (or just general home living costs) is something that is starting to peak my interest too. I see this is your one and only post. I hope to see more of your insights.

Mike 03-06-2008 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metroschultz (Post 12198)
I gotta ask.
What does 100% Puerto Rican have to do with anything?
Is there some cultural difference that I should have learned but didn't cause i was probly not paying attention ?

Your statement brings to mind the song "Cinnamon Girl"
I can't remember who sang it.
But I always liked it.
S.

Neil Young :thumbup: