Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > Instrumentation > OpenGauge / MPGuino FE computer
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2009, 02:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Does MPGUINO PRE assembled work for Dodge 2001 2.7 L

I got a Preassembled kit for my dodge Intrepid 2001 , 2.7L. A friend who is supposed to help me with installation looked at it and said it may not work for this car. Please anybody who knows about this reply if this preassembled kit works on this car.I cannot afford scan guage. How much money would it cost for the supplies? Can anyone provide instructions? Thanks in advance .

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 10-23-2009, 09:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

It looks like the vss signal is pin 66 on your PCM color is white/orange. Injector signal for cylinder #1 is pcm pin 13, color is white/dark blue. Don't cut the wires, just strip an area about a half inch long and wrap the wire going to the guino around the stripped area, solder the connection and wrap with electrical tape. I assume you will be able to find a 12v supply that is hot all the time and a good ground.
Go to the wiki: http://ecomodder.com/wiki/index.php/MPGuino for setup and calibration directions. Good luck.
Old 10-23-2009, 02:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Thanyou for the immediate reply. My mechanically inclined friend said he can try to look at it again in the weekend.Does anyone how much the rest of the supplies would cost!

Reply  Post New Thread

Tags
dodge intrepid, mpguino, preassembled.