EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (https://ecomodder.com/forum/introductions.html)
-   -   My 94 civic vx stolen in Minneapolis (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/my-94-civic-vx-stolen-minneapolis-12117.html)

swordman 02-01-2010 04:56 PM

My 94 civic vx stolen in Minneapolis

Hi All,

I have actually been a lurker here for a while but just joined today. I am posting this in hopes some one sees my 94 civic vx which has some very distinct characteristics. Here is the post I have been posting on Craigslist locally.

Thanks!

Bill

Stolen Car! (1/27/10) Red 1994 Honda Civic Vx hatchback

Hi All,

The other night or early morning (01/27/10) my beloved 1994 Honda Civic Vx hatchback was stolen here, in the fine low crime rate (according to the Mayor/ Gubernatorial hopeful) N. Mpls. The car is red and the license plate starts with VNH. It has a bullet exit hole right above the rear license plate and a clear orange and blue Washburn high school sticker in the lower passenger side windshield. It also has stud able Hankook Ipike snow tires. The rear drivers side glass is tinted but the rear passenger side is not because it was replaced because of the bullet

I am upping my offer to $800 cash reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the thief or thieves. I will offer $100 reward if you find it on the street and I get to it before it is towed to the impound lot.

Thank you and please email me!

Bill

alohaspirit 02-01-2010 05:03 PM

sorry to hear

post some pics and hopefully someone in your area will see it

Frank Lee 02-01-2010 05:49 PM

More of that famous Minnesota nice! Good job guys! :thumbup:

KITT222 02-01-2010 07:15 PM

Wierd. Minnesota usually has a low crime rate. In my little city the biggest thing to happen to the police was that they baught a pair of Charger police cars. Not much happens here. Its too cold in the winter, and too humid in the summer.

Too bad about your car man. If its really that distinct you'll find it. Spread the word around town, hang fliers, CALL THE POLICE. Hopefully you'll get it back before something bad happens to it.

123456 02-01-2010 10:15 PM

yeah thats strange, during the summer i spend quite a bit of time in minneapolis and haven't had any problems with break ins or grand theft auto

swordman 02-01-2010 10:39 PM

Hi Guys,

The thing about the low crime rate is a lie. Many of the stats are inaccurate because the city prosecutors office does not peruse charges in many cases. If a juvenile is caught with a gun 3 nights in a row the city will not press charges for lack of evidence:eek:. They will then expunge the kids record after a few months. I live in the cities near north side and crime is ramped.

Bill

TomO 02-02-2010 11:37 AM

Sorry to hear about the VX, Bill. I'll keep an eye out for it.

swordman 02-02-2010 11:49 AM

Hi Tom,

Thanks! I think it might be in the hands of some ricer in St Paul.

Bill

Dave's Civic Duty 02-16-2010 11:43 AM

Mee too!

Mine is a red 94 VX, stolen Valentines Day morning. Some present huh!

Dave

k.civic.f4i 02-16-2010 06:34 PM

i wonder if ricers even realize what a vx is