EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   The Unicorn Corral (https://ecomodder.com/forum/unicorn-corral.html)
-   -   New fuel saving coolant up to 15% savings :d (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/new-fuel-saving-coolant-up-15-savings-d-18769.html)

Vekke 09-10-2011 04:09 AM

New fuel saving coolant up to 15% savings :d

Cartential | Facebook

I cannot figure out what that could do the engine to make it run with less fuel :D.

Frank Lee 09-10-2011 04:49 AM

This **** and the Unicorn Corral were made for each other.

Everyone, you owe it to yourselves to go to the "wall" and read the "2 new photos to the album About Cartential" from July 3- it contains a "whole... nubber... lebbel..." of Bullisht that even politicians rarely attain. Even Doug Palmear and Lois LaPointe would be impressed and humbled. Thanks for the ROFLMAO moment! :thumbup:

They do have the sense to call it a "product novelty from Asia".

Vekke 09-10-2011 05:00 AM

How about this then?

Fitch Fuel Catalyst - Home

They claim that they have proven test documents to show at Linkedin where I founded these two...

euromodder 09-10-2011 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vekke (Post 260343)
Cartential | Facebook

I cannot figure out what that could do the engine to make it run with less fuel :D.

It's truly magic stuff :

How does Cartential® work?

The product is added to the cooling system of the engine.

But it works on the fuel :eek:

Through the ionic effect of Cartential® the molecular chains of the fuel are broken down into smaller pieces.

So might work, however briefly, if you have a leaking head gasket :D

jakobnev 09-10-2011 06:54 AM

There are small gains to be made with a coolant with lower heat capacity, due to slightly faster warm up. But this is unicorn milk.

Vekke 09-10-2011 02:14 PM

Yes I know if fluids has better thermal properties there is not so much need to run the fan ect. but I cannot think any other gain that could have big effects on fuel consumption. I think water is best, but it rusts off your system so you have to stuff to make it suitable...

euromodder 09-10-2011 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vekke (Post 260379)
I think water is best, but it rusts off your system so you have to stuff to make it suitable...

Water is certainly not the best, it boils too easily.
That's why coolant is added.

Best option is to get rid of the water altogether, and use a propylene-glycol based coolant (Like the Evans NPG coolants). With a higher thermostat, and higher fan on/off temps - I might give that a try on my diesel.

It would improve the oil dilution problems a bit from the other end - hotter cylinder walls, giving a bit less condensation.

Diesel_Dave 09-10-2011 03:47 PM

Well, think stuff must work--I see Al Gore liked it on Facebook. If it's good enough for the inventor of the internet, it's good enough for me! I'm sure 99.99% of the world's climate scientists agree that this stuff works too!

My favorite #1: "Through the temperature development and the special ingredients of Cartential® a highly effective plasma field is generated."

My favorite #2:"This causes a reduction of the polluting components CO and CO2 of the emissions by up to 80%" This would mean you're producing only 20% of what you were before (5x less). The only way you can produce 5x less CO2 is to burn 5x less fuel (carbon in = carbon out). Sweet! I need to get me some of this stuff--I'll get 150+ mpg with my pickup! 5,000+ miles on a tank of fuel! I'll only have to fill up 2-3 times a year!

bestclimb 09-10-2011 05:00 PM

Water also freezes and causes things like cracks in water jackets and what not.

gone-ot 09-11-2011 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakobnev (Post 260352)
But this is unicorn milk.

...or, unicorn piss?