Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Introductions
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2011, 01:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

The Box - '06 Scion xB
90 day: 30.23 mpg (US)
Greetings from Miami!

Hello all, been lurking around this thread. Discovered by someone who posts on the clubxb.com forum and how he got 52mpg on a box with wheels. Ironically, I've been trying to cut corners with things to pay and this came up

So I see the lengths you guys go to reach high mpg! I thought my car as it is now and how I drive was pretty good compared to my 02 GTI 1.8T with performance mods to go super quick. But now my full tank lasts more than a week! Before I'd fill up ever 4-5 days depending on where I needed to go. I have to admit I really don't have an aerodynamic ride (2006 1st generation Scion xB/toyota bB whatever you like to call it). So I immediately read up on the 65mods and the hypermiling tips and ran to my car to get my tool tote "box" I'd like to call it and got the tools I'll actually needed for emergencies (flat tire if anything, the xB is insanely reliable. the GTI was no where near close, at least i saved gas when it was broken down ^_^)

So I like this site a sh*t-ton!!!

Looking forward to buying the UG sometime soon, now to hit the sack and get up early so people in miami won't honk at me going 55 on a 55mph. Yeah, it's that bad :/

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 10-28-2011, 09:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

The SCUD - '15 Fiat Scudo L2
Welcome to ecomodder !

Reply  Post New Thread