Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > Instrumentation > OpenGauge / MPGuino FE computer
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2013, 01:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Most up to date mpguino version?

I've found several links to the most "up to date" version of MPGuino, but with a date of 2010. Can anyone link me to the most up to date bare bones version as of today, 8/5/2013?

Thanks so much

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 08-05-2013, 01:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Ok, now that I've posted that demand, I should expand a bit so no one thinks I'm trying to rip off someone else's hard work. I'm new to ecomodding, yet really excited about it. I've got some great, creative ideas for my Jeep Cherokee. My first step is to get the MPG measurement going so I can collect data on the mods that I plan on making. Unfortunately, my setup is not yet working, so I want to make sure that I've got the most updated code. If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be most appreciated. Thanks!
Old 08-05-2013, 05:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
MPGuino Supporter

iNXS - '10 Opel Zafira 111 Anniversary

Suzi - '02 Suzuki Swift GL
If you are looking to use the most recent version of MPGuino, v 0.86 is it. However, if your Jeep Cherokee has a returnless fuel system, then your MPGuino will be inaccurate. You can read the details here. I am currently on vacation, but will continue development of the Chrysler modification to the MPGuino code to address that issue.
Old 08-06-2013, 02:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Thanks for the direction and the extra info. My jeep is a '96 and I haven't yet found any information regarding the returnless fuel system. Hopefully I don't have to worry about it!

Reply  Post New Thread