EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   OpenGauge / MPGuino FE computer (https://ecomodder.com/forum/opengauge-mpguino-fe-computer.html)
-   -   Ordered my iDuino (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/ordered-my-iduino-5065.html)

Clev 09-11-2008 07:46 PM

Ordered my iDuino
 
Ordered a vacuum gauge and iDunio today. Wish me luck! I can't wait to get the mpguino working; I love the idea of driving an analog gauge; what a great way to get instant feedback!

uC Hobby Blog Archive Arduino Analog Gauge

SVOboy 09-11-2008 08:01 PM

Good luck! Nothing beats the mpguino, :thumbup:

bbjsw10 09-11-2008 08:19 PM

Ordered mine last sunday and still nothing.:mad: But I will be ohh so happy to see it when it gets here.

Clev 09-11-2008 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbjsw10 (Post 60657)
Ordered mine last sunday and still nothing.:mad: But I will be ohh so happy to see it when it gets here.

If you ordered from the same place, it's coming USPS First Class from Canada. Might be a while.

Vince-HX 09-11-2008 11:15 PM

the waiting will drive you nuts, well me anyways. Took it about three weeks to make it to my doorstep.

And anyone ever think of integrating the MAP sensor output to the MPGuino for a super accurate digital vacuum gauge?

95CHERJUST 09-12-2008 01:06 AM

Hey guys new to the boards here how do i get a mpg guino what is a iDunio, im guessing same thing and why do you need a vacuum guage.

Im still tuning my 1995 jeep cherokee hho machine, other free mods too but i really need a mpguino or ive seen these other things like that called a supermid?

How and where do i buy one, any websites or ebay or what thanks guys

GeoGreg 09-12-2008 01:31 AM

I ordered my stuff last wednesday and the lcd from nkc electronics has come but the other parts from fundamental have just shipped today I can not wait for them to come!!!

Clev 09-12-2008 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 95CHERJUST (Post 60718)
Hey guys new to the boards here how do i get a mpg guino what is a iDunio, im guessing same thing and why do you need a vacuum guage.

Im still tuning my 1995 jeep cherokee hho machine, other free mods too but i really need a mpguino or ive seen these other things like that called a supermid?

How and where do i buy one, any websites or ebay or what thanks guys

Check to see if your Jeep is OBD-II. (It's required on 1996+ model year, but some manufacturers implemented it sooner.) If so, you can get a ScanGauge II. More expensive and possibly slightly less accurate, but you don't have to hack into any wiring. Otherwise, check the MPGuino wiki here: MPGuino - EcoModder

95CHERJUST 09-12-2008 09:04 AM

Yea its OBD1, i cant find a 02b2 port anywhere!

As for the website you sent me to all i see is what they are which i do understand but how do i buy this stuff?

Also i know the more vacuum the more MPG, how do i increase vacuum on a 95 jeep cherokee 4.0?

thanks again!!

Clev 09-12-2008 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 95CHERJUST (Post 60764)
Yea its OBD1, i cant find a 02b2 port anywhere!

As for the website you sent me to all i see is what they are which i do understand but how do i buy this stuff?

Also i know the more vacuum the more MPG, how do i increase vacuum on a 95 jeep cherokee 4.0?

thanks again!!

I think more vacuum is the symptom of better economy, not the cause of it. For better economy with a Cherokee, we're talking stiff tires at high pressures, aero mods, taller gearing, manual transmission...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
All content copyright EcoModder.com