Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > Fossil Fuel Free > Open ReVolt: open source DC motor controller
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2022, 02:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Ford Prefect - '18 Ford F150 XLT XTR

Tess - '22 Tesla Y LR
Files updated - cross post - Cougar, 1000A DC, 1200A AC Controllers

I got .. I think .. all of my backups transferred.

The files are not organized well (if anyone downloads them and gets them straightened out in order to use them .. please share!)

There are various versions of the Cougar DC controller, 1000A DC controller based on IGBT, and 1200A AC controller based on IGBT (stinky diaper)

I'm getting closer to putting my 1000A DC controller in a new project. If it gets done, I'll post what we had to do to get the source compiled and downloaded. It'll likely be on a video since it is tough to convey enough detail with pictures and text . MPLab X was giving me issues last time I tried it ... but that was 2 laptops ago on Windows XP! I'm running windows 10 now and if that does not work, I'll go to Windows 11 and try to figure it out.

Same link https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Cf3_kYQ2adPF_A

No feedback so far on whether anyone else can see these files!

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 11-11-2022, 09:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,546 Times in 7,035 Posts
Quote:
https://www.trustradius.com › compare-products › github-vs-google-drive
GitHub vs Google Drive | TrustRadius
Google Drive ranks higher in 3/3 features Cloud Storage Platform Feature Set Not Supported 8.7 View full breakdown Google Drive ranks higher in 3/3 features Attribute Ratings GitHub is rated higher in 4 areas: Likelihood to Recommend, Likelihood to Renew, Usability, Support Rating Likelihood to Recommend 9.2 119 Ratings 8.8 198 Ratings

https://www.reddit.com › r › learnprogramming › comments › 3lu9eq › difference_between_github_and_google_drive
Difference between Github and Google drive : r/learnprogramming - reddit
Github uses git repositories, meaning a couple of command line tools and you have complete control over your code and how to manipulate its storage. Using Google Drive would only allow you to copy and paste code into it. No control, no way to receive or quickly look over code.

I love the smell of irony in the morning -- Elon Musk
Reply  Post New Thread