EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   Off-Topic Tech (https://ecomodder.com/forum/off-topic-tech.html)
-   -   Places to get OEM Honda Parts (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/places-get-oem-honda-parts-20.html)

TomO 11-14-2007 03:36 PM

Places to get OEM Honda Parts

Just thought I'd post up where you can get OEM Honda parts at better than dealer prices right from the dealers as well as posting up my link to the Dealers' Software catalog.

Honda Online Catalog This is the online version of the dealer software to look up parts. User name and password is: hondapc
Sometimes the catalog doesn't work if it's under a heavy load. Be sure you set the region and language properly.

Majestic Honda Parts Good prices on OEM parts.

San Leandro Honda Another place with good prices on OEM parts.

DCHautomotive parts Ebay store that sells OEM Honda parts at a discount.

Feel free to add any other links to Honda parts sites that you've had good experiences with.

jacinto24 04-13-2009 12:56 PM

I've gotten a couple of things here...

I purchased a couple of Honda parts back in the day at Bill Kay Honda Parts. Those of you here from Chicago PLEASE note that this is an online store and not the dealer chain in the Chicago area. Going to any of their "online" stores will give you inflated dealers prices.

Plus it goes without saying to shop around as much as possible.

Christ 04-13-2009 10:03 PM

I can vouch for Majestic.

I'll have to dig around and see if I can find the sites that I used for rust repair panels for older Civics... you can cut out the rust and glue the new panels in, instead of welding them.

jacinto24 04-14-2009 10:22 AM

Christ (hehe) you got to let me know what those sites are! My brother's 97 Civic's starting to really need some repanneling!

Ryland 04-14-2009 03:34 PM

majestic Honda will not ship large parts, last time I replaced my exhaust pipe I ended up going with a local dealer because of this, some other dealers will however ship over sized parts without any issue.

Christ 04-14-2009 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacinto24 (Post 97684)
Christ (hehe) you got to let me know what those sites are! My brother's 97 Civic's starting to really need some repanneling!

What's so funny?

I'm looking through my old computer to see if I kept the bookmarks.. this thing is ancient though LOL.

NachtRitter 04-15-2009 01:07 AM

Dang, hadn't seen this thread! Useful!

Another one, though I have no experience with them: NAVBAR_TITLE Honda Parts at HondaPartsDeals.com: Honda Accessory, Honda Car Parts, Honda Auto Parts, Honda Accord Parts. Recommended through another Honda-specific forum.

some_other_dave 04-16-2009 05:55 PM

I will also buy my OEM parts through my mechanic. I pay full list price for them, but I like my mechanic and want to make sure he's in business for many years to come. He's helped me out of a few jams over the years.

-soD

jacinto24 05-14-2009 10:16 AM

Here's another place in Chicagoland I've gotten a thing or two... Honda OEM Parts. But man, I've got to make friends with a mechanic so I don't get ripped on the maintenance I can't do myself.

some_other_dave 05-15-2009 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allenfre (Post 104146)
Can you share the contact infos of your mechanic? Thanks.

I don't think it'll do you any real good. He's local to me (Silicon Valley) and I'm not even sure he'll ship to North Dakota. And as I said, I pay full list price for everything I get through him--he's not exactly a "bargain place" to get parts.

Google for Kaloci and Sons in Sunnyvale CA if you're interested. Good no-BS Honda repair shop.

-soD