EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   EcoModding Central (https://ecomodder.com/forum/ecomodding-central.html)
-   -   SVOBoy Stranded in Central PA! Needs HELP! (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/svoboy-stranded-central-pa-needs-help-9776.html)

Fabio 08-21-2009 06:05 PM

SVOBoy Stranded in Central PA! Needs HELP!

Hey guys,

I sold SVOBoy a cracked Insight rim yesterday and he drove on it from NW Ohio to central PA. He now has a flat and is stuck on the side of the interstate with nothing near him but Amish people. He needs a spare rim and needs to get out of central PA as soon as possible.

He has not slept the past 3 days and has been working his ass off, so someone please help him out! He's driving his '91 CRX and his lug pattern is the standard 4 lug, 4X100mm or similar. Any smaller Honda rim should work as will many other 4 lug import patterns such as some volkswagens and toyotas..

Call him at -edited because already rescued-

Thank you!

tasdrouille 08-21-2009 06:18 PM

Well, that sucks real bad. I'm a bit far to help him out, but I hope someone closer than I can make it. I'll be sure to ask him where is spare is when I meet him tomorrow.

pumafeet10 08-21-2009 07:44 PM

im in pa probably near by but don't have any extra wheels and there isn 'y any scarp yards still open

blueflame 08-22-2009 01:15 AM

Could be a sign from god.
The Amish must be the ultimate ecomodders.
Maybe you are supposed to stay....
God be with you SVOBoy

Christ 08-22-2009 01:56 AM

He's fine, I called him just a bit ago, he's back on the road and was only a stone's throw from home.

Unfortunately, I let my phone die. I was about 30 mins from him when he called. :(

Pre-Emptive thanks to WonderBoy for helping Ben out, though! I wish I could have gotten the call and been there for a fellow EM'er, but it just didn't work out that way this time.

Wonderboy 08-22-2009 02:25 AM

Yeah, my winter tire and I bailed his ass out :thumbup: Everyone should know his little crx had just enough room for him in it because it was literally full of insight parts. I admire him for what he's doing, what he's done, what he plans to do - what a motivated mofo.

Christ 08-22-2009 02:26 AM

Go figure, the one time I let my phone die, someone needs help.

Holy dead batteries, BatMan!

SVOboy 08-22-2009 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueflame (Post 122869)
Could be a sign from god.
The Amish must be the ultimate ecomodders.
Maybe you are supposed to stay....
God be with you SVOBoy

I learned a lot about the amish in my stay in loganton today.

Evidently they have headlights and flashers on their horse buggies these days. Good stuff.

Thanks Will! I owe you big time.

Christ 08-22-2009 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVOboy (Post 122902)
I learned a lot about the amish in my stay in loganton today.

Evidently they have headlights and flashers on their horse buggies these days. Good stuff.

Thanks Will! I owe you big time.

They do, only because there have been so many accidents involving their buggies and poor lighting conditions. They're now equipped with generators at the wheel hubs, and lights.

Some Amish (I suppose Mennonite, actually) have stereo systems and the like in their buggies which actually are about as annoying as most ricer kids with their 37" subwoofers mounted to the roof when they come through town.

SVOboy 08-22-2009 11:41 AM

Are there mennonites in central PA? I thought about asking one of the Amish about it since my maternal grandmother's side is all mennonite.