Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > EcoModding Central
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2010, 09:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pokémoderator

1999 Saturn SW2 - '99 Saturn SW2 Wagon
Team Saturn
90 day: 40.49 mpg (US)
(Cross) Traffic Light Viewer?

Hello -

I saw these at a classic car parts place last week :

Now, the idea is that you can mount them to see *your* traffic light when you are stopped almost under it. This also makes sense for people with classic cars that have those window visors that shade part of the windshield.

My question is, do you think it could be re-purposed to see the cross-traffic light when the traffic light cover is hiding the light? This would be for when you are the first or second one at the intersection. It wouldn't work for other situations. But I wonder if it would at least see some of them? I can see mounting the shell-shaped plastic one on the dashboard, forward-dead-center. That way, it would be like me leaning forward on the dashboard, straining to see the light (what I often do right now).

CarloSW2

What's your EPA MPG? Go Here and find out!
American Solar Energy Society
Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Reply  Post New Thread