Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Classifieds > For Sale
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2018, 11:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Geo Metro parts from Singh Groove Tests for Sale

Hi,

I have a bunch of parts from a 1990 XFI Geo Metro. These were used on a project to dyno test a Singh head modification on the engine. The engine now has the original unmodified head on it that was rebuilt by an engine shop before we did the testing. I also have the rebuilt test head that has the Singh grooves added and was only bolted on and used for testing. The head was rebuilt by the same engine shop. I added the Singh grooves with the instruction by Somender Singh for the testing. This stuff has been in my garage for a few years now and I'd rather see someone use them.

- 1.0L 3 cyl engine, reconditioned head, low miles, needs crank seal replaced (comes with). Belt cover modified for dyno test: $350
- 5 Speed manual Transmission - Spider gears welded for dyno test, otherwise internals in good shape, comes with almost new clutch: $100
- Alternator - low miles: $25
- Instrument cluster: $25
- Ignition Coil: $35
- Radiator and fan assembly: $50
- Starter: $25
- Reconditioned head with Singh Grooves: $150

I can send pictures. I can ship the smaller stuff, the engine and the trans might be more difficult. I am located just outside Milwaukee WI. PM me for additional details or to discuss the prices I have. Everything has been stored indoors since I did the testing in 2007. I have a few other items from engine. If you'd just like all the metro stuff we can talk about a package deal.

Thanks,

Garrett

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Reply  Post New Thread

Tags
geo metro, singh groove