EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   For Sale (https://ecomodder.com/forum/sale.html)
-   -   WTB or TRADE for HX rims (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/wtb-trade-hx-rims-2534.html)

Nden 05-24-2008 04:21 PM

WTB or TRADE for HX rims

Lookin to trade my set of VX 13" rims for 4 HX rims. I only have 2 tires on mine (worn bad camber) and a set of 17" SSR one piece forged Champion rims w/2diff treads (again inner worn from camber bad). maybe a lil cash or all my VX and a new APexi NA autotimer ..the cigar shaped thingy it measures turbo time, o2, voltage and uh..forgot the 4th thing. still have the manual for it-not gonna use since i have the Vaft (gen1) and will get either AEM uego or another LED display.

Live in San Diego East County, will drive up to Temecula/LA for trade, not shipping :turtle:

Nden 05-25-2008 05:57 PM

anybody... TTT :o . whatcha need yo!

SVOboy 05-25-2008 05:59 PM

Wish I had some to help you out, but no luck, :p

getnpsi 05-25-2008 07:13 PM

I need only two of those VX wheels.
What do those wheels you need look like? I went to 6 local yards andsaw a lot of Al wheels still on the hondas but i was after the vx specifically so I did not pay attention to others.

SVOboy 05-25-2008 07:22 PM

The HX wheels look like VX wheels but an inch bigger.

Nden 05-26-2008 02:46 AM

werd up SVOboy ! ty ty. as I search, I shall find... ( yards want $75 apiece for these babies but looking for a set of 4 first)

getnpsi 05-26-2008 04:58 AM

ok i know of one hx wheel in a yard in riverside, it had a wheel lock on it so no one got it. It was pretty rashed up. I have lock removal tools. Let me know if you want me to get it.

thebrad 05-26-2008 12:07 PM

Three different cars in my neighborhood with them if you want to be shady about it, hahah.

Only kidding, thieves suck.

getnpsi 05-26-2008 03:03 PM

theives suck very true. However a lot of people love cheap upgrades. i wouldnt be surprised if some people are willing to give away 17" with decent tires away for a nice set of vx/hx these days. Can't hurt to hit up young guys driving around the hatches. Two years ago those little wheels were strewn everywhere...as I said above, 6 yards no dice last week.

Nden 05-27-2008 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebrad (Post 28593)
Three different cars in my neighborhood with them if you want to be shady about it, hahah.

Only kidding, thieves suck.

gimme addys ... :p . i can have a wheel off in under 60 seconds yo! can you say spare tire? jk. ya no luv @ ecology today. friggen 50% off sale brings everybody and their family out :turtle::turtle::turtle: . I'm waiting on pics for a pair (sigh) up in Orange Co. If i sell psi just 2 of my VX's $200 because harder to sell a pair than a set of 4. Good lookin out tho bradster :thumbup: