View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 09:53 PM   #20 (permalink)
rbtree
EcoModding Lurker

I just joined this forum, mainly to post about Palmear. I recently heard of him on a stock market message board. He recently partnered up with a real stinker of a company that's supposedly gonna build the "Verde", with his engine installed. Doug's latest claim is that he has 300,000 orders for motors. And just Friday, he convinced the CEO of Poet, the largest ethanol maker, to partner up with him. Even got him to pose in front of the Mustang. Dunno how he manages stuff like this, including getting all the press.

Thanks to all here who have contributed their thoughts. I've found other critical info elsewhere, but all has helped. I've put links over on the stock message board. This stock, by the way, is Revenge Designs, symbol RVGD. Its CEO is smellier than Doug. Nothing he's projected has come to pass. The stock trades at .0003.

I'm liking the forum, as well. I've always been economy minded, to some degree. My bro has several old VW's, incuding one TDI that he's putting in either an old Rabbit, or one of his Golf's. I forget which...