View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 10:24 AM   #12 (permalink)
metroschultz
Master EcoModder

CPT SLO - '93 GEO Metro plainjane
90 day: 53.91 mpg (US)

SilverHairBeauty - '01 Toyota Avalon XL
90 day: 24.06 mpg (US)
Send a message via AIM to metroschultz
Well Well Well

Good Morning,
Greetings,
Salutations,
Brothers in Insanity,
I have wonderful news. My Beautiful Bride is learning, perhaps faster than I thought.
I just filled her car after the SG install.
WooHoo. Lookit her go.Check the log. The numbers are very good.(I wanted to say great but we haven't yet broke past EPA)
The first tank after SG was not good, but, we were learning, teaching, playing, "Ooh lookit the numbers change when I go real fast "
This last tank ,however , has been the best tank ever.
I'm so pleased with her progress.
Even my Daughter has noticed a change in her mothers driving habits.
#1 child was telling me about her CEL the other day and commented on how I (me the big OGRE) had got Mom all worked up over this "Fuel Economy Thing"
I learned that Barb had told Krissy she "was gonna beat the pants off her @ FE" Well Krissy-Ree didn't like her Moms tone.
I am kinda glad it has turned into a competition. That means they will both try for better mileage.
Given the info that Barb stays on surface streets. With their stop and go traffic. And traffic here is horrendous on a good day.(Yesterday was not good btw. many accidents throughout Tidewater and I64 was actually closed through the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel, both directions, because of an over-turned car. The upside down car stopped traffic westbound and rubberneckers created their own accident eastbound.)
And
This is her first tank after SG. I am quite pleased with the results.
Let us see what is in store from here forward.

Tune in next week,
Same Bat-time,
Same Bat-station,
Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh
Bat....Man....
S.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.
Albert Einstein