View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 09:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
bgd73
Banned

oldscoob - '87 subaru wagon gl/dr
90 day: 47.06 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesqf View Post
Good reason to carry a cheap digitial camera in the car.
I normally do. I was at an inspection station right next door, as my original destination, and didnt bring it. I was on my way to another place to get my masterpiece of fine mig welding art an inspection sticker, after the giuy with a very unrpofessinal attitude bluntly doubted the body. this is the freaky part.the coinicdence is frightening. I got hit one road over, and even thought it was on purpose. stupid *** **** asterisk required for wht I want to call this inspection guy. He messed with the wrong integrity...again..like alot of idiots around here.
today was more mig welding, found another subaru hidden anomoly, and it still did very very good. It is ugly, but the work is of hidden pieces. the bumper is back to almost straight, and stopped there, I want another one, if they ever catch up to little miss hit and run. they still have bumpers for old subes brand new, I can;t remember where they are. That would help me in some finer details in front of the bumper. I am sure that pt cruiser is having a resonance return to real errors anytime now...(aftermath of accident) she gave it a good shot at the 14.6 foot unbudging long way more than not.

22 year old steel, arctic version , my weld. and a cartoon character sideways engined FWD roaster smacking into the back of it..yep. that will be a real nuisance for the rest of little miss hit and runs days with it...slowwwly....