View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 05:44 PM   #31 (permalink)
blueflame
Master EcoModder

My dads girlfriend worked in a TV factory banging the finished product with a mallet to see if there were any loose connections. Day in day out for 20 years right next to working TV's. She got degeneration of the spinal cord and ongoing neck problems.

A girlfriend of mine had a sister who passed of leukemia. They had a power pylon in their back yard.

My dad fixed TV's at home and I used to hover around the soldering iron as a child I liked the smell of solder and burning flux. I have some lung problems now and bronchitis as a child which got better when I got older.

I know farmers who put pregnant cows in paddocks under transmission lines and pylons have higher miscarriage rates.

A dowser went to New Guinea and dowsed ghost villages where people and their animals did not thrive. Generally these ghost villages were located over underground stream crossings, which cause disturbances in the earths magnetic fields.

We have a bunch of vets seeking compensation for having to watch nuclear bomb testing in the 50's from close proximity. Even their offspring have issues.

Sperm levels in NZ males are dropping yearly and fertility businesses are a real growth area in the west. News items on TV have warned of 'wearing' a cell phone all day.

EMF pollution should not be dismissed so lightly and if the gen1 Insight in question is really extraordinarily high, well, I'd try to make it right.