View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 02:41 PM   #44 (permalink)
tigerbyte
EcoModding Lurker

Arcee - '01 Honda s2000
90 day: 29.77 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgfpro View Post
Still testing the temporary crash wrap mods. I just need to figure out how far I want to go with it (kamm back or boat tail).

I finally got it to run at 23:1 and still make good power. Now I'm looking at installing a EVOIII 16g turbo before winter hits. The 15G turbo works so well I'm scared to mess with it.LOL

I hit a new personal best This was done with the FMIC bypassed. So now I'm going to permanently remove it this weekend. When I race the car it will be on E85 so there is no use for it anyway.

If your looking at different engine and still want good power I would recommend my setup.

I have been working on this combination for the last 6 years. In the beginning I was told it won't work because of the low compression (7.5:1) This engine can easily be turned over by hand.

With a FI system and the right combustion chamber and the correct piston and rod combination it can be done.

Yeah it definitely is a intriguing setup, when my motor was running i did have a hondata for it that had yet to be tuned but that got stolen and the motor was blown at the same time.