View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 11:09 PM   #48 (permalink)
naturalextraction
naturalextraction

hi itsmedc, I do not use heat absorption by the fuel as Smoky did. There are physics laws regarding absorption and energy loss or gain. This includes the second law of thermal dynamics. Finding the proper balance in the system is crucial for a net loss or energy transfer gain. I did research two years ago and talked with some related to Smoky's system including Shelby. The only one I couldn't and didn't talk with was Lee Iacoca. There were some serious down sides to Smoky's system which I studied for a year to realize some important changes. I figured Smoky new all about the negatives and how to fix them, thus leaving something to come back with after the system was sold,which never did. Many companies do that to sell the proprietary updates for more money to an exsisting invention. I have a device that disassociates the molecules of the fuel prior as well as combine the air molecules to preferably produce a perfect mixture, which is not stochiometeric by typical standards. It can be used to emulsify liquids of different densities more completely and in metered proportion.
I would assume those who really keep good accurate recordings of their mileage will notice sometimes fairly extreme mpg changes from one station to the next. Those who do not record their usage will not typically really notice, bonus for the fuel companies. But don't get me started on what is proposed to the public as "good" and "optimum".

Last edited by naturalextraction; 10-01-2009 at 11:21 PM..