View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 02:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
user removed
Master EcoModder

Thanked 2,024 Times in 1,304 Posts
Look at the date on this letter and read the contents.

Basically they told me to give them my idea, and then they would decide if they wanted to consider any financial agreement.

Anyone here want to give me their house or their car, and then I will decide what it is worth?

Now just over 5 years later they are getting my money, most of which was a payoff to the unions so they would have any retirement fund whatsoever.

They should have spent an hour of their precious time and listened to someone who has a good idea.

GM was the first US manufacturer I tried to contact.

The Volt was a joke from the beginning. California just basically told all the BEV vehicle manufacturers they have to warranty their batteries for 10 years.
No Lithium battery will last that long, so their only option is to charge you in advance for the number of batteries they calculate it will take to make it to the 10 year point.

If GM had listened in 2004, they could have a head start on beating the rest of the world to the real practical hydraulic hybrid. You could be driving one today.

Let em drown in their own arrogance. I would still like to see any US manufacturer actually sit down and listen to me, but you can bet they will have to sign a non disclosure agreement.

It doesn't matter to me now after 5 years of trying to get one of them to listen. I may just go to the Chinese and give them the technology, they will steal it anyway.

regards
Mech
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	001 (3).JPG
Views:	54
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	4393