View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 03:54 PM   #26 (permalink)
nemesis
EcoModding Apprentice

rusty - '00 ford mustang coupe
90 day: 24.31 mpg (US)

cbr929 - '00 honda cbr929 fast
90 day: 39.54 mpg (US)

Porshe - '06 Kawasaki zx10r
90 day: 47.21 mpg (US)

truck - '96 ford ranger
90 day: 26.51 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christ View Post
Nemesis -

People who make comments like that are the reason I don't get into domestics anymore, except the ones that aren't racers. Seems like people that drive domestics have some holier than thou attitude that says that anyone they come in contact with had best like what they like, do what they do, and follow the same guidelines as they follow.

Funny, though, when it comes down to it, you'd have to make over 900 HP from a V8 to match the 450 coming from that 4 cylinder... Think about the displacement difference, and the amount of HP per liter of displacement. Then tell me your Mustang has anything to brag about.

Please don't turn the thread into a pissing contest about who's car is faster.
No not really, there are proven combos to make any car go faster, it's been done many times, the easiest/cheapest way. I asked him why not meth/water injection, it seemed it would be easier to flip a switch and voila you're in race mode, I guess he likes to drain his gas and use e85. Then he told me something about how many ci he has, which I really didn't get, but heard way too many times before at the track from fast and furious crowd at the track, so I told him about it, and that's it. I guess I would've told him the truth, racing a fwd Honda it's like being in a special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded. Honda make very good efficient cars, just not very good platform to go fast with, hell Honda couldn't win any races in Formula 1, thank god they got enough brain to just drop the whole racing thing, Toyota is going to drop this year for the same reasons, and toyota actually made few performance cars that are pretty darn good

BTW, I never said my car was faster than his, even though it's true.