View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 11:33 PM   #39 (permalink)
Christ
Moderate your Moderation.

Pasta - '96 Volkswagen Passat TDi
90 day: 45.22 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis View Post
You're the one bringing a mustang into this equation, not me, I am just comparing 2 cars with 900hp and 450hp, I already told you, my toy is not a mustang.

I said you could run low comp pistons so you can get away with using pump gas and meth.

Let me explain, filling up and flipping a switch is not as easy as just flipping a switch, I don't know how to explain this to you, it takes less calories to flip a meth kit switch then filling a tank with e85 and flipping a switch, I hope you get this one
Making it more clear - his intention was not to beat ANYTHING specifically. Now do you get it?

Quote:
I made 535rwhp with meth no problem, oh I guess it's a honda thing
Hm... who started what?

Methanol injection requires tuning above and beyond just making a specific power level. If you disagree, that's fine, but I would then have to seriously doubt all of your claims.

It's not as simple as some people would like to make it seem, where you just pop a spray nozzle into your intake and fill up with washer fluid.

Quote:
Oh ok, I see guys like you at the track once in a while, they tell you they can beat you with their high tech v-tech bi-turbo honda that has $30k invested in it, so you beat them with your low tech $4k car, and then they tell you that their ride gets better gas mileage
Once again - who was starting what?

You made assumptions about the OP based on information you didn't have about his personality, reasons for doing things, etc.

The funniest thing about it is that he's not the one arguing with you. And I'm done, since you obviously don't get it. Have a great night, though!