View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 01:35 AM   #13 (permalink)
Malus
Concerned human

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twerp View Post
My comment was on topic and completely relevant to this thread. I was just poking fun at the nutters who think an EMF from a Prius could be harmful, just like the rest of the comments on this thread. Specifically I was pointing out that fear of such a thing would be about as insane as believing that CIA can read your thoughts, etc. Obviously any EMF from a Prius won't do any damage to anybody. If somehow it did, by that logic, MRIs would be fatal.

Humor is so much funnier when you don't have to explain it.
The problem is that it isn't obvious. Actually, there is no definitive answer on the harmful effects of EMF. To state "a Prius won't do any damage to anyone" is an opinion of yours, not a fact. Any disinformation such as that statement, whether it proves to be true or not, is still for now, you're opinion with nothing to substantiate it and misleading to people reading it. I'm not saying you're wrong, just you're statement is, for now. BTW, just because people have concerns that you don't think are relevant, does not make them nuts. Remember, at one time everyone thought the world was flat and anyone who thought differently was whacked. How wrong that turned out to be.