View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 01:34 AM   #390 (permalink)
Jammer
Chevy and CB Radio Lover

Send a message via Yahoo to Jammer
All I am saying is I fear we may be killing off a car before it ever gets a chance to be sold. Frankly I do not think GM will get any more chances from the Governments. They have to get-er-done or die trying. Things sure have changed over the years. When I was about 20 I read the headlines on The Flint Journal and it spoke in large bold letters that 250,000 workers would be laid off due to plant closings. Nowadays they speak of auto workers in batches of a few hundred hear and there. In the old days they spoke of hundreds of thousands of workers. It seems almost like there already dead sometimes. The only thing that makes me feel otherwise is the fact we have tons of Chevys on the roads here, and in much of the mid-west. I take it it is nothing like that in the rest of the country.

Oh, for those that still trust Consumer Reports, I read something on Google News that claimed a FORD had beat Honda and Toyota for reliability. It also claimed that the GM cars were too new to be included in the same test.

Support American
Workers!