View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 12:08 PM   #224 (permalink)
tjts1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerys View Post
those are straight figures dipwad. YOU do the math. YOU run the numbers. "Gas" here is 3.42 a gallon normally. I just found a NEW GUY running a special $2.62 a gallon introductory rate. you bet your but we will order from him while he keeps it that price and thats per ACTUAL GALLON not per "equivalent" gallon. (the only equivalent gallon to me is MILES DRIVEN per unit of gas) since its a gas I guess you need to go by weight?

My minivan gets 28mpg. at $2 per gallon divide 28 by 2 and I get 14 miles per DOLLAR.

the 17.7 miles per dollar is STRAIGHT FROM THE QUOTED ARTICLE

So what part of that is BS exactly?

the article only tells me money spent on the fill and miles driven for that. again that is straight from the article. what part of that is BS exactly?

Average extra cost to add HYBRID to a car I think was $4000 or $5000 more for the prius over its NON hybrid counterpart Unless I am mistaken on that part what part of that exactly is BS ?

being more expensive than hybrid ARTICLE QUOTES $7000 for the cost difference between the Gas and non gas cars in the article.

What part of that exactly is BS?

so please enlighten me. what part of that is the "biggest load of bs so far in this thread"

I can't wait to here this, smart ass.

and you rmay I HATE YOU. you got a citicar :-) been trying to nab one of them foryears always beyond my financial ability :-) hehe
Stop posting your BS. Nobody believes you. Your figures are obviously made up. You used the spot price of nat gas from last year to argue that your average cost for gasoline over the last year was actually lower. Yeah right.

And whats with the name calling? What are you 12 years old? Grow up.