View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 10:27 AM   #28 (permalink)
elhigh
Master Novice

Josie - '87 Toyota Pickup
90 day: 29.5 mpg (US)

Felicia - '09 Toyota Prius Base
90 day: 50.48 mpg (US)
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris D. View Post
I also removed the tailgate..

this tank is going to be crap because I road raged on some dickhead that chucked a fast food soda at me as he swerved around me, So I popped it into 3rd, spun em and chucked my chocolate shake back at em, direct windsheild hit! Put them in their place.. Had to burn some carbon out anyways he was on my ass highbeaming me and honking while I was in the slow lane on a 3 lane freeway with nobody else in any of the other lanes, I was doing a solid 55mph..

]
People don't do stuff like that around here because they're too likely to get shot. And deservedly so. An armed populace is a polite populace.

Put the gate back on. You can't get meaningful results if you're testing more than one variable at a time - if your results are the same as what you've been getting all this time, does it mean the gate is good and the skirts bad, or the gate bad and skirts good? Or both have no effect?

This was a big thing the prof harped on in Statistics 230, run several tests, then run all the data together into one result for a big picture - don't try to test everything at once. That way lies madness.

Stats 230 was where I discovered I actually enjoy working in Excel.

Lead or follow. Either is fine.