View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 10:16 AM   #17 (permalink)
bondo
Master EcoModder

I have a scale model already done.

Thanks Rokeby for the compliments. I wish I was dealing with production and marketing issues. My story is like a stuck record, capital, capital, capital. I had hoped one of my Senators was going to help get me a tax credit for the Aerolid. After some encouraging first communications, now I get no response from them at all. I need to go ahead and make that campaign contribution.

I have a scale model finished with side skirts, rear wheel close outs but no front air dam. The late model trucks are getting real good in that area and a low hanging front air dam can be a real drag. I would like to market a full aero package like you suggest.

I too get tired of reporting the same thing on the status of the Aerolid. I do appreciate all the interest here on ecomodder and my hats off to all those who step on out there and build their own aerocaps.

When I feel like stop beating my head against the wall, I remember those word's Winston Churchill spoke to the English people when they were being heavily bombed by the German air force in the early years of WWII.

" Never, never, never Give up!".

Bondo
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0392_resized.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	5562  
The Following User Says Thank You to bondo For This Useful Post:
aerohead (07-14-2011)