View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 11:56 PM   #17 (permalink)
KITT222
Ecomodder en route

Vib - '04 Pontiac Vibe base
... As a self-proclaimed 'nerd' much of what they state is true of my junior high life. Or it was. 8th grade is the peak of it. 9th grade isnt even fairly comparable. Then, I was lucky if I could go a week without having someone on my back, and each week it was a new guy, or one week it would be a while bunch. I think I hit a spot where I just stopped caring. I let them belittle and lower me into a state where I was metaphorically in my own little corner, pushed there by those who wished to put me there. I spent hours on end in the guidance office, and missed several classes because I was so upset. Nobody wants to go through that, unfortunately I think I was the only one who had that going on, and as far as my knowledge goes, I am the only one. But I would always take advantage of my As, while they got jazzed about a C, I would put my paper up for them to see my A... Then as the old saying goes 'thats how the fight (against me) started' so as far as 'bullies aren't jealous' thing goes, its a load of mallarky in many cases. As I grew a bit more isolated, I started getting more humble, and stopped making an effort to save face. I stopped entirely, and just did my schoolwork. Oh yes, many still did badgered me. They through in irrelevant things that happened months and at times years ago! They did find my push, but they would always end up wit the raw end of the stick. So now here I am, I smart, happy, confident, (humble), freshman with a bright path ahead of me, maybe due to most of my bullies moving away(several just recently came back, but I've kept a low profile). I am waiting for the perfect time to give some of them the line 'Don't get any failure on my Mercedes(b/c most dont know what a hybrid is, I think its best if I dumb it down for them. I would never own a Benz.) when you give my kids their Happy meals' that I made up. And truth be told, thats where they are headed. Sorry world, these failures are your future. Sure, most are good kids who will end up getting 6-figure jobs, but lets just say the illegal immigrants now have competition for that drive-through position.