View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 08:27 AM   #3139 (permalink)
sawickm
ReVolt Enthusiast

Good Work !!!

Quote:
adamj12b - So I finally got a chance to install my new driver boards on my controller the other night. I had to take the whole controller apart inorder to make the necessary modifications for them to work. The controller was designed from the beginning for a driver board, but after the first one I found some problems and changed the board to improve it.
Hi Adam,

It’s nice to see your re-packaged ReVolt controller come together, I still really like that board to heatsink sandwich design !!!

It would have been nice to see your SMT ReVolt controller on top of it too …….

I would like to see others forum members take on and share ReVolt controller projects like yourself. Everyones open source ideas and input only make for a better ReVolt !

I'm still working on my re-packaged variation of the "Rev C-D" ReVolt and will share more after I nail down the new layout. I'm moving away from a multilayer busbar to a "heavy copper PCB" power board design (1000A?).

I hope that future ReVolt schematics and firmware will continued to be shared here in this forum for those of us that want to re-package our own ReVolts.

Keep up the good work,

-Mark