View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 09:52 AM   #3202 (permalink)
MPaulHolmes
PaulH

Michael's Electric Beetle - '71 Volkswagen Superbeetle 500000
Thanked 1,202 Times in 765 Posts
Hi Jack! Once I found out that the stupid, stupid, stupid, um... stupid DC-DC that I was going to use doesn't work as a high side driver supply, I fell into a deep depression, and forgot to send it, since I really doubt that it will work anyway. hahaha. The good news is, I finished the next version of the control board which has a high side that should actually work now (and has rs232 and CAN). If you want one of the other boards still, I can send you one, but pwm'ing the high side almost certainly won't work on this board, if you are above like 12v for the power section. Joe tried it and it kept latching up his microcontroller.

Actually, I need to see if they still exist, since I may have thrown them in the garbage, on account of my anger. hahahaha. I'll look around the room and see if my wife pulled them out of the garbage.

Adam............... I may not know all the controls, but at least I um..... can make a really crappy SR board that doesn't work! hahahahaha. I swear I'm over the anger of the stupid ugly, control board that doesn't work... Unbelievable. It doesn't work! I'm a simple man. A man who wants... Nay! Needs a Synchronous rectification control board that works!