View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 03:21 PM   #23 (permalink)
bgd73
Banned

oldscoob - '87 subaru wagon gl/dr
90 day: 47.06 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr3AkAzOiD View Post
When I told my Dad about how I was getting 40+ mpg when I first started eco driving he didn't believe I was doing it without doing something that was going to destroy the car.

With the reaction I got from him about that I don't even want to tell him that I'm regularly getting 50 mpg tanks now or that over the past 2 days I've traveled 112 miles using less then 2 gallons of gas.
my dad drives rigs, last car he liked was a 455 oldsmobile... I let him drive the 87 sube around a parking lot.. shifting it in rpm ranges like a rig. It was a bridge built right before the worlds liers. A boxer CAN do that. "Ricer" is so freakishly far beyond bad opinion only it is holy.

As far as modding by doubting factory, it takes a real location first. It takes real people with a clean instinct where there is no knowledge as well.. Business retards stay content in thier cults pushing thoughts with money feeding it even more the wrong direction. I doubt everything all the way to 50 tons. For darn bad reasons.. and they ain't mine.