View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 01:19 AM   #106 (permalink)
ChazInMT
Aero Deshi

MagMetalCivic - '04 Honda Civic Sedan EX
Last 3: 34.25 mpg (US)
I just came across this thread and am amazed that such a POS exists and people are so f-ing stupid to believe that they can put a thing in their car that uses energy to create fuel but it gives back more energy than it uses????

So dip wad, if this worked, why not just put it on ships surrounded by an ocean of water, split the H20, burn the hydrogen, fuel the ship and make more hydrogen? Build huge power stations everywhere to do the same thing! Ya don't think this would be the answer to the worlds energy problems??? Think.....Go ahead....Just Think about it!

Give me a break. I suppose you have a water ionizer in you house too getting those healthful benefits of alkaline water, and do you use a light therapy wand to relieve your aches and pains as well? Get your DNA Pinged?? How's you anti gravity generator work coming along?

I've run across a few suckers like you in my day, you buy into pseudoscience based on BS instead of checking hard reality facts, or using an ounce of freaking common sense.