View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 03:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
SVOboy
Dartmouth 2010

Vegan Powa! - '91 Honda CRX DX
Team Honda
90 day: 66.52 mpg (US)
Send a message via AIM to SVOboy Send a message via MSN to SVOboy Send a message via Yahoo to SVOboy
Wow -

I added your latest post to the moderation queue, as is general forum policy, when I determined it to be:

1. Personally offensive (to me, and I know others would agree)
2. Outside of the rules for posting in the lounge. This is clearly displayed for rules of lounge posting: "For the way off-topic topics & lighter stuff. Political discussion? If you must, but ONLY topics directly related to efficiency are allowed. And keep it civil!"

While I'm sure you had an interesting night, this forum doesn't exist for you to revel in the way you deal with certain events. Not to go into what is said in that post, but as a cyclist and a person, I was shocked at the blatant disregard for human life that posed and at the fact that if I was involved in a road altercation with you I would likely be run over and killed.

And besides, saying "bs, mf'r, and fugged" is not in the spirit of limiting the use of profanity, it's just saying the same thing in a way a profanity filter would not catch.

By participating at EcoModder, you agree to a few basic things. One of them is respect of the forum rules, another is to respect other members on the forum. If you have a problem with the way we enforce these basic rules, you should send Darin or me a PM to discuss it, we're here to serve you, so we won't ignore you. If you had given me half an hour to type a response, you would've had a PM before you posted this thread.

And by the way, we only edit things without asking to do things like:
1. Fix a link
2. Fix a picture
3. Clarify a thread title
4. Edit some other formatting error so that things display as intended by the original poster

We do these things to make the forum of higher quality for all users.