View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 12:52 AM   #23 (permalink)
rmay635703
home of the odd vehicles

Silver - '10 Chevy Cobalt XFE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewolf175 View Post
It is impossible to make it work... Have you tried to build one? If so then where are the prototypes?
Unless you can see, feel and use the tech be skeptical, as one famous individual said Perpetual Motion is impossible but you should never give up looking.

As for prototypes and many failures, look here

Free Energy
Energetic Forum - Renewable Energy
ZPEnergy.com - Bedini's "School Girl" (Simplified) Circuit/Motor replicated

They discuss things with an overly optimistic and open mind. They have been trying to get what you want but alas I have never seen a perpetual motion machine there that can be replicated and workable, but they keep trying anyway.

If you are looking to learn and don't care about the money and time, learning by doing and failing is a very effective method.

But I would recommend before you do that to remember many of us were like you at one time but found out the hard way that what you are going to do doesn't work the way you want.

We aren't just blowing our toot or trying to be hard on you.

My second recommendation, especially if you don't believe me is to go to a local electric display or fair, at ours there was always a bicycle hooked up to a generator and a series of 10 watt lightbulbs and if you could get all 10 bulbs to light (at proper briteness) for something like a minute you got an icecream cone.

If you have ever tried to make electricity by hand you would know that it takes A LOT OF EFFORT to make even a small amount of electricity.

Think about it, if a freely spinning wheel made lots of electricity why does a coal fired plant need a 100,000hp motor to make electricity?

To make even a very big wheel spin would probably only need a small lawnmower engine if there was no force against it? So why does the plant need so much power if it just takes a spinning coil of copper to make electricity?

Just think things out before you waste money you may not have and if you do procede anyway let us know how it works out.

Cheers
Ryan