View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 12:35 AM   #136 (permalink)
ChazInMT
Aero Deshi

MagMetalCivic - '04 Honda Civic Sedan EX
Last 3: 34.25 mpg (US)
I would like for the JerryMander to simply respond to my post regarding the root of what he is trying to do.

If an HHO generator only uses 1 gallon of water in 16,000 miles, or even 5,000 miles, (or he could tell me the rate of diffusion of the water) how could such a small amount of HHO gas containing THE SAME ATOMS AS GASOLINE AND AIR do anything...You say adding a tiny bit more Oxygen and Hydrogen to the mix of Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen & Carbon makes a noticeable difference.

So I Ask “How can this less than .5% addition of fuel amount to anything significant?”

There is nothing more to it, This Is the Basic Science You are Trying to Support, you are adding a few Hydrogen and Oxygen atoms to the combustion of a huge amount of Hydrogen, Oxygen, and Carbon atoms.

That is an undisputable, 100% for sure, broken down to the basics, FACT.

If you can not come up with a reasoned answer to this question, you need to shut up and let this thread die without trying to get in some stupid last remark about how there could be some hope. Cause if you can't respond with a scientifically based answer regarding the fundamental basis for what you are saying, then you're simply spouting BS, and your credibility is worth less than this product dropping from the rear of the male bovine.