View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 10:21 AM   #138 (permalink)
Dr. Jerryrigger
EcoModding Apprentice

The Sh*t-Box - '99 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport
90 day: 27.81 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazInMT View Post
I would like for the JerryMander to simply respond to my post regarding the root of what he is trying to do.
sure
Quote:
If an HHO generator only uses 1 gallon of water in 16,000 miles, or even 5,000 miles, (or he could tell me the rate of diffusion of the water) how could such a small amount of HHO gas containing THE SAME ATOMS AS GASOLINE AND AIR do anything...You say adding a tiny bit more Oxygen and Hydrogen to the mix of Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen & Carbon makes a noticeable difference.
Well if atoms are completely equivalent to molecules containing them, just go sprinkle some chlorine and sodium on your eggs. And I'm not claiming that it helps anything, I'm just willing to give it a chance.

Quote:
So I Ask “How can this less than .5% addition of fuel amount to anything significant?”
A .5% fuel additive can change FE dramatically, just try adding 5BTU's of shampoo to every 1000BTU's of gas.
A 0.15% addition of acetone makes a difference,
and who said anything about significant?

Quote:
There is nothing more to it, This Is the Basic Science You are Trying to Support, you are adding a few Hydrogen and Oxygen atoms to the combustion of a huge amount of Hydrogen, Oxygen, and Carbon atoms.
That is an undisputable, 100% for sure, broken down to the basics, FACT.
Indisputable, yes, but are your eggs salty, or on fire? Why don't you cram hunks of coal and graphite in your gas tank? It's carbon after all, then see if you can fire up you propane grill with diamonds.
Quote:
If you can not come up with a reasoned answer to this question, you need to shut up and let this thread die without trying to get in some stupid last remark about how there could be some hope. Cause if you can't respond with a scientifically based answer regarding the fundamental basis for what you are saying, then you're simply spouting BS, and your credibility is worth less than this product dropping from the rear of the male bovine.
Which question?
Speaking of excrement, it contains all the same basic atoms that food does, so why not eat it? I'm glad I now know science, now I will never have to go shopping, thanks Chaz!