View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 07:54 AM   #37 (permalink)
hondo434
EcoModding Apprentice

Alty-magnet - '06 Nissan Altima SE
90 day: 33.83 mpg (US)

maxi-magnet II - '12 Nissan Maxima S
Jamesqf, That's a good question. how did the chunks get in the oil.i don't know. I would love to have an answer for that question.
I would love to be able to provide all the data that this board requires. My dilemma is I have no way to do it. I have been trying to accumulate some type of data for a year now, but I don't do enough driving to get any amount of data. My wife drives the altima to work ,so I don't have any control over that car, and I only drive the Maxima a few miles a week to the grocery store. Last year we took the Maxima to Syracuse and that is the only time we drove it on the highway. I am asking the help of this board. I would like to find a member who has similar vehicles to me that can drive the miles needed to collect enough data to satisfiy the board. I can provide the magnets to a trusted board member. They should have the same vehicles preferably Nissan with ECU and fuel injection that I have used to match my experiment. If the board can help it would be appreciated