View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 11:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Weather Spotter
Wiki Mod

Max - '14 Ford C-Max SEL
Cool, I would like to add info to ones on grill blocks, wheel skirts, Kammbacks, side mirror removal, and tire inflating (more as I get data).

Idea: make a common template people can use/ add to that way it looks neat and professional. If you can make empty pages for each of the mods on the 65+ plus list (or just start off the first 5 or so and let people copy) that would be great!

I think that we should have a Moderator who can review each new page to confirm that it meets the minimum design and data requirements. I do not want to see snake oil things showing up in the wiki. This needs to be a place where people can find data on proven mods. Also I think that for MPG mods to show up in the wiki they need to have valid test data to back them up. No "this worked for me, I got 2mpg" as the main part of the article. People could add those comments but the main part of the page needs to have data to back up the claim. Having new pages be run by a moderator first would screen out the bad ones and keep the wiki a place of proven mods only.

If you need someone to moderate the Wiki I would like to offer myself for that job. I have lots of free time and a level head on my shoulders I can also keep myself nice and professional when things get nasty.