View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 09:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Weather Spotter
Wiki Mod

Max - '14 Ford C-Max SEL
I got the page formatted (still need the link question answered though). All the category's are in place with the first row of cells in place for easy copy paste.

I also filled in the first section with data from the 100+ tips page. For the tips that are actually mods I linked to the mod for the item. You will notice that I skipped the #2 tip from the 100+ page as I felt that this was just a subset of tip #1. I think that the page with more details can cover things like this.

I will see how much more I can add in over the next few days. I think that the detail page on the tips will need many users to fill in their findings and comments if the page is to be of much use. Unlike mod's these tips are harder to test and will need many users to validate them if we want the public to trust the tip.

At this point the pages of mods and tips look very devoid of user data. If I were a new person who surfed to these pages I would have to wonder about the validity of the tips because of the lack of data. So lets get the word out and have a data fill in party!