View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 07:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
Weather Spotter
Wiki Mod

Max - '14 Ford C-Max SEL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piwoslaw View Post
I believe it's going to be indoors (weather...). And since the office building is on the other end of Warsaw I'll probably get there by train or (if weather allows) bike Just to make a statement, haha. But I'll make sure to have lots of pictures and milage numbers ("1665 km on one tank"). Maybe this weekend I'll shoot a few pics at different angles?

Even though I could go on and on about hypermiling and ecomodding, I would like to stress that ecodriving still uses more fuel than biking or taking public transport, but maybe I'll have my friend be in charge of that part. I'm just afraid that my futuristic-looking ride will attract more attention than a boring old bus ride.

I'll also have to prepare myself for arguments with people who believe certain techniques are unorthodox. I'll try not to mention EO(ff)C and other very advanced techniques and mods too much, so as not to scare anyone away. I want it look like anyone can aeromod and ecodrive their vehicle, not just the freaks.

Oh, and maybe a few pictures of other ecomodded cars? Basjoos' Aerocivic is the standard "freak car" shown in media, but I'll add a few nice looking Kamms and skirts made by other members.

Feel free to use pics of my car, I have some before/after of most if not all of my mods.

My car picts in one album to look through:
Car picts pictures by miweatherspotter - Photobucket

I like the idea of using some of the top speed cars to show case the aero differences.