View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 04:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
RH77
Depends on the Day

Teggy - '98 Acura Integra LS
Sports Cars
90 day: 32.74 mpg (US)

IMA - '10 Honda Insight EX
Team Honda
90 day: 34.76 mpg (US)

Tessie - '06 Acura TSX Base
90 day: 28.2 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus
I don't know if this is professional only but I'm more of a college fan.
All varieties are considered Around here, money seems to be dumped into basketball and football (read: KU).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Big Jays fan here
That's a great stadium -- to have it be a "convertible" is awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenKreton View Post
Baseball is the only game I half pay attention to. I really enjoy going to the games more than anything. Being Boston born and raised, everyone would immediately know I was lying if I said my favorite team was anything other than the Red Sox! Being stuck in Houston last summer, and this summer, I make it out to quite a few Astro's games. A season ticket holder let me go quite often. Minutemaid Park is miserable compared to Fenway, though. Something about astroturf and being air-conditioned absolutely ruins the feel of the game. And the lack of proper food vendors....
My Wife's fam is from New England, therefore the Red Sox Nation is quite alive here. Being a convert for a few years (yup before '04), the Indians vs. BoSox last year for the AL Series was a huge pull of emotions on who to root for. I had to go with Cleveland, then shift back to Boston -- that wasn't easy

RH77

_
_