View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 11:32 PM   #3970 (permalink)
snakub
EcoModding Lurker

Sorry for the late response on here just haven't had time to post but my situation hasn't changed so I just went back to the arduino pwm that I had only problem now is that revolt board fried almost all my fla batteries within an instant I think this board needs some serious disclaimers put into the wiki because what I originally thought was if the yellow LED didn't blink then everything was ok but apparently that is not the case if I would have known that if even one component like the NAND or comparator were bad and would cause my whole power section to blow up I probably would have not bought this board and the components and would have continued to develop my own board. I still do not buy that the issue was frequency because I have run these at 8k with a 555 circuit no prob. What if one of my Chips were bad from the factory and it ended up blowing up the mosfet section I purchased made for the revolt board would I get a refund for that? NO I wouldn't. There should be a big disclaimer addressing this issue and testing procedures before installing some of these components on the board.